Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 10th, 2003, 02:56 PM
Eydie

Default RCL -Looking for a cabin mate 11/30

I'm looking for a female cabin mate for a friend who would like to go on Royal Carribean Cruise line, Rhapsody of the Sea. November 30. 2003 (7 nights - Galveston, Key West, Grand Cayman, Cozumel & Galveston).

I was originally going to cruise with her, but something has come up and I can't go. I feel really bad for doing this to her so I'm trying to find her a cabin mate so she won't have to pay the higher fare as a single cruiser.

Please email me at eydie.corneiro@iwon.com if you are interested.

This person is a black female in her late 30's.

Thank you,
Eydie
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Seeking Cruise mate RCL Radiance, South America April 26 nicetraveler Gay / Lesbian Cruising 2 March 10th, 2009 01:24 AM
RCL LIBERTY OF THE SEAS PROMENADE CABIN sistagoldenhair Royal Caribbean International 8 February 18th, 2008 04:14 PM
RCL voyager of the seas - cabin stewardess crew member Crewmembers 1 September 6th, 2006 06:46 PM
Cabin mate 9/5 RCL Mariner Patrice Seeking Cruise Companion 5 September 1st, 2004 09:27 PM
How does Cabin TBA work on RCL? dspangenberg Royal Caribbean International 3 September 6th, 2002 11:43 AM