Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 12th, 2003, 02:42 PM
First Mate

Default looking for singles on....

Looking for possible cruise mate, or at least other singles that will be sailing in either sept or october. Just returned from a 4 day cruise to cozumel back in May on the Carnival Sensation. Had a blast. There were many single people aboard, much more than on the royal carribbean i went on last year. So I want to hear from any single folks that are considering cruising this fall. The more the merrier and even if I can't find a roommate, at least we can meet up aboard the ship and maybe book some of the same shore excursions.

I'm 34, single and straight as an arrow, 6'2" 205 blondish brown hair and blue eyes. I enjoy most anything..swimming, kayaking, parasailing, gambling, going to clubs, shore tours and excursions.

So speak up and tell me what cruise you're going on and if you know of any other single(s) that are going. This being only my 3rd cruise, I've heard Carnival ships have more single people on them, but in comparing the Carnival and the Royal Carribbean, I have to say I like the itineraries on the RC better. They seem to hit more ports, as I like to hit more ports and see many different countries. The only drawback was the 800 plus couples aboard the RC. But of course, I'd be more than willing to go RC again if I knew many other singles were also going to be aboard.

Hope to hear some plans, ideas, suggestions, etc. from all single people
Sponsored Links
Old July 13th, 2003, 05:45 AM
Johanna

Default Re: looking for singles on....

Hello Dan, I just found this site. I have been looking and looking for a "cabin companion" for months, OR several, I didn't care, just wanted to take a little cruise that I deserve and NEED. I am SWF, 47, and just want to GO and have fun. I have only been on one cruise and it was Carnival (Ecstasy) last Oct. I still have my R/T S.W. air tx that never got used for the June 2-6 Baja trip last month. My friend bowed out at last minute since it was her 'car pyt' or the cruise. Sure wish I would have found a "SINGLES SITE" before that. Ya know.........I did call CCL and they knew I needed a 'cabin companion' but never told me there were sites online. I am still a pc amateur but am learning. I wondered if you or if you knew someone who was able to sneak away for a little cruise before this month is over?? The "last minute deals" on Carnival and a few others are really cheap right now if you get a cabin now. BUT, only "double occupancy" or more, the more the merrier, right?? Remember, I'm new at all this so please do let me know. I'd be more than happy to book a cruise for Sept or Oct but I REALLY DO NEED to get AWAY now. I am on West Coast, Bay Area and so it's really much more for us to get those great deals to the Caribbean or Bahamas like the folks in Florida. Please email me. Bon Voyage, I hope, Jody (nickname)
Old July 22nd, 2003, 06:18 PM
Beginner

hey Dan, have you considered the RCCL w/free airfare out of miami in sept 20 or 27 for 7 nights, approx $900pp, I am looking for someone who can sign up this week, the rooms are going fast, they had 16 monday. western caribbean has free airfare from select cities, where are you? have a great day....Kerry 39/sgl/masc/athlc/hike/run/scuba/explore/triathalons etc...not into heavy party
Old July 27th, 2003, 05:53 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to maryann

HI Dan
planing Sept. some time not sure which trip yrt. want to go to Cozmel
any ideas which ship?
Old September 13th, 2003, 03:04 AM
MatthewJBrannelly

Hey man,
I am a 44 year old man that likes adventure and cruising and scuba diving. Looking for a cruise buddy. I want to go ton Vancouver to Hawaii Sept 24,2003 to Hawaii. Get great deal. Are you interested? Matt