Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 2nd, 2003, 03:15 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Looking for a Cruise Mate

Hi all! GREAT WEBSITE!

I am wanting to go on a cruise but have very limited funds. I went on a NCL Alaska cruise about two years ago. It would have been so much more fun if I had not been alone! I am a single white female, 38. I do smoke. Not a real party animal. Hoping to find someone to share the room and on our own shore explorations that don't cost a lot of money. Anytime and any cruise is fine as long as we can find a bargin!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Janet
Sponsored Links
Old August 2nd, 2003, 10:06 PM
robert hudson

Default Re: Looking for a Cruise Mate

HI Janet:
I Have been on 2 cruises with Carnival in 1984 & 85, then switched to Holland America and like their "service", and conservative style of cruising, no crazy, wild parties.

I have sailed with HAL 20 x's since 1987. I'm on deposit for HAL's RYndam Dec 7th, 2003 and it would cost about $600/pp to do a share. The ship leaves out of San Diego and goes to Loreto, La Paz and Cabo San Lucas, then back to San Diego. Did this Itinerary last year and liked it very much. If your still interested in Alaska, there's still 7 weeks left in the Alaska Cruise Season. Ships start pulling out the middle of Sept.. Just thought of something - we could do a Southbound Repositioning Cruise from Vancouver to San Diego. They take anywhere from 3 to 5 days - some stop in Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego. I did the LA to Acapulco Repositioning Cruise on the Old Noordam several years ago and forgot it was Hurricane Season, and we ran into one off Cabo San Lucas. Also, the Repositioning Cruises usually run between $75 and $100 per night, Cruise Only., Run of Ship!

For me, I'm 63, SWM, non-smoker, light social drinker, enjoy cruises as I traveled extensively as part of my job, so cruising was a "natural"! I don't know why some women get uptight about sharing with a male, but I've done it three times and had NO problems. I've got a "Squeaky Clean Track Record, and I'm NOT about to mess it up now! Set the ground rules, and we can have a Good Time!

Take Care,

Robert
robertmnch@aol.com
Old August 3rd, 2003, 09:30 PM
Lillian H

just read your posting about going alone on the Alaskan cruise - I am doing that cruise on August 30th - same one I believe you did - I hate going alone too - this will be the lst time I have not had my husband with me on a cruise - was there any single activities at all? Please let me know - thanks. lillian
Old August 6th, 2003, 05:47 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Looking for a Cruise Mate

No, when I went there were no singles activities at all.
Old August 6th, 2003, 10:17 PM
vijay kumar Singh

Dear madam,
I am an Indian ( Asian ) male of 35 years. I would like a female cruisemate. I want my partner to have a good attitude. Are you willing to travel with me. Please write details about you at least get in touch over mail.

Regards
Old August 7th, 2003, 10:42 AM
Jim-to-HI

Hello!

I'm currently searching for a partner for a an 11-day repositioning cruise from Ensenada to Hawaii. Got several quotes, and the best one is about $950/pp including all port charges and goverment taxes + fees.

It's on the Celebrity Infinity, and Ive been hearing good things about this cruise and ship.
Old August 10th, 2003, 02:38 AM
Cruise Maniac

Hi
I may be looking for a cruisemate week of October 4th leaving out of Florida. Where are you? If you are willing to go Carnival I can get a good deal.
Old August 19th, 2003, 11:18 PM
Beginner

Hi, Janet:

I just book a cruise from new york to bermuda for september 14, 2003. I am a single straight female looking for friends to travel. Please contact me at "best38esq@ao.com"
Old August 28th, 2003, 05:07 PM
Cruise Maniac

hello,

I am a fun-loving single female, 49 yrs old. Looking for a companion to travel on the Celebrity Galaxy - preferably Sept. 12th or later.

Let me know if interested.
Old August 28th, 2003, 06:42 PM
Beginner

Hi Robert.....I just cancelled my Dec 15 cruise to sea of cortez because the person I was going with had to cancel.....I was on the Amsterdam on May 3rd 03 and had a very nice time!!!..It was the first time I have ever cruised on the HAL...So I was very disapointed when i had to cancel that cruise on Statendam out of S.D......Im looking for a nice person to go on future cruises with.....just a rommate type of thing....if in the future your looking for someone let's talk..

Diane
Old August 29th, 2003, 10:03 AM
Lynn Bell

I'm in about the same situation as your info seems to be. Single, white, 43, nonsmoker, need to take approx 2 wk vacation to have my bathroom remodeled, so on a small budget. Least expensive I've found is 11 night from Boston to Bahamas back to New Orleans 10-22. I don't mind being by myself, but I would enjoy meeting other people -- nothing crazy.
Old September 6th, 2003, 11:56 AM
Marla Nigrelli

I would be will to cruise on Oct 4th from FL please give me the details. I am swf 44 looking for someone to share a cabin with and I live in the FT. LAUD. area.

Marla
Old October 10th, 2003, 05:07 AM
Marian

Hi,
I am sailing Galaxy from Baltimore for 11 nights alone beginning Nov. 24. Great deal right now. If interested, let me know. Perhaps we can work something out. I am a straight 43 year old female.
Marian
Old October 16th, 2003, 12:05 PM
Beginner

Hi JJ,
I am looking for bargin cruises also. I would be able to travel from any port. I prefer the shorter cruises in the 3 to 5 day range. They have some good bargins for the short cruises. I am good for Nov 6-11, 20-25, Dec 4-9, 18-23. I will check out any bargin cruises. I am 45 swf. I do smoke occasionally, social drinker, easy going and just like to have a good time. Let me know how your situration is for these dates. JSB
Old October 19th, 2003, 07:44 AM
Cruise Maniac

HI JANET, My name is DON, Iam going onBRIILANCE OF SEAS FEB16-27. WITH 2 OTHER COUPLES. The LADY that I was taking backed out the other day , so I am looking forpartner on cruise. Hope you are interested,if so please send letter and pic. Iwill do same.
Old October 24th, 2003, 11:33 AM
MEA

looking to take a xmas cruise with a gentelman, preferable with someone who feels the same. Who enjoys the company of a woman. 5ft 6 blond/blue eyes. and nos how to have fun.
Old October 31st, 2003, 10:01 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Re: Looking for a Cruise Mate

Hi MEA,
If you are interested in taking a cruise with me, please send me an email at dctadpole@yahoo.com - I would be happy to send you a picture and talk
about what sort of cruise you might be interested in. --Tommy
Old November 1st, 2003, 09:07 AM
Mark Coulter

Default Re: Re: Re: Looking for a Cruise Mate

MEA, I have posted my own message on the board under COLT777. I would be interested in possibly hooking up with a travel companion sometime between December 15th and March 1st on a 7-day cruise. I prefer the Caribbean, but other destinations will be considered. If interested, please send your reply to: markcoulter77@yahoo.com
Old November 1st, 2003, 09:11 AM
Mark Coulter

Janet, please see my message under COLT777. I am very flexible with regard to time and place. It would be nice to know someone on board before the ship pulls up anchor. I'm just looking to have a good and relaxing time. There will be no pressure or expectations involved beyond just enjoying the experience. If interested, contact me directly at: markcoulter77@yahoo.com

Mark
Old November 25th, 2003, 08:35 PM
captianocean

Hey there;

You may be just the person I am looking for. How about crusing with me aboard my private yacht. you can see my posting on this site. If intrested please e-mail me at sirlawrence@chesapeake.net. Please attach a photo and tell me more about yourself. If you are the right person I will take care of all your expenses and more.
captian ocean
Old November 26th, 2003, 06:51 PM
Passenger

Hi Janet,

I'm looking for a cruisemate especially for Hawaiian cruises. There is a possiblity of some good rates in the Feb-Apr time frame. If you're interested, let's exchange photos and go from there. Aloha, CB.
Old November 28th, 2003, 03:31 PM
jean-pierre

going on a cruise01/25/2004
in the caribbean 7ays i am looking for a room mate
hi am early 50 good looking, smookinga bit whant to quit
lets talk
Old November 28th, 2003, 04:55 PM
Marlene

hi there..please see my profile at travelchums.com under MarleneLuvs2go...would love to go on cruise to eastern carrib..or mex riveria..my e-mail address is marleneonline777@hotmail.com.......hope to hear from you!ME
Old December 1st, 2003, 12:02 PM
Sue Belmont

Default Carnival Glory 11/27/03

Looking to talk with people going on this cruise or possible Female roommate.
Old December 12th, 2003, 11:40 AM
mary fox

Marlene. your email address not accepting messages,Mary
Old December 16th, 2003, 01:08 PM
Barbara Manning

Default Re: Carnival Glory 11/27/03

going on what cruise?
Old December 17th, 2003, 04:05 PM
Sue Belmont

I am booked as a single female (50's) on Carnival Glory 12/27/03. our of Orlando Had to pay the single supplement. Willing to talk about sharing.
Old December 19th, 2003, 07:47 AM
Marc Allard

I would be free to be a partner to a nice lady on a tour . Details to be discuss for the time and place etc... Merry Christmas