Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 18th, 2003, 12:21 AM
Beginner

Default carnival destiny 09-14-03

hi looking for someone to share a cabin with so we can get a better rate than the single
rate let me know ........ Bryan

Post Edited (08-22-03 22:29)
Sponsored Links
Old August 18th, 2003, 04:31 AM
Park

Default Re: carnival destiny 09-14-03

sounds fun
Old August 20th, 2003, 02:52 AM
Frank

Default Re: Re: carnival destiny 09-14-03

Hey There!

My name is Frank. I live in central Florida, am a straight SWM, 34 years old, and have an INCREDIBLE travel agent! I was offered a cruise today for $299.00 (that's $160.00 for the cruise, and $139.00 for the port fees) for 7 days aboard the Carnival Paradise. (that's the NON-smoking ship) It even stops in 4 ports!!! The only drawback, if any, is that this cruise needs to be booked within the next 24-36 hours, so we don't have much time to lock in this great price deal.

I am a medical professional (Cardiovascular Perfusionist), and have cruised with a few people (both males and females) from cruisemates.com in the past. I'm simply searching for a cruise partner to conserve funds (cheaper when 2 people share a cabin), and hopefully whomever it is will also have a great time and we'll hit it off! If not, I'm all for going our separate ways as well. Basically, I enjoy cruising, period. I've been on over 15 cruises, so I know a lot of the "ins and outs" of many ports, and would be happy to share my knowledge.

So, what do you think?!? Are you interested and want to know more? The best thing to do at this point would be to call me at the number below, and I will happily answer any questions you may have, so we can get this ball rolling! I hope to hear from you soon! (anytime is fine)

Don't Delay!
Frank
(856) 275-3726 --- CELL