Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 16th, 2003, 12:45 PM
Barbara Manning

Default Re: Re: Future cruisemate wanted

mid 50's., married (happily) but hubby HATES traveling. We did go to Alaska last year and it was extraordinary--even tho he loved it he still does not want to go. Me, I have gypsy feet -- champagne tastes and beer income! Think we should establish lists of potential cruise mates as not everyone will be able to go at different times--a pool of potentials? Whadya think?
Old April 26th, 2004, 09:03 PM
Bill Simon

Default Re: Future cruisemate wanted

April 26,2004
I'm booked on Holland America's Noordam. It's a day day cruise to the western Mediterranian. Fly out of Orlando on Nov. 3rd. Begin cruise in Rome and visit 6 cities in Italy, France, Spain and Portugal, looks like a great trip. Seeking a mid fifties (plus or minus) ladies to be a cabin mate, Share cost. I'm recently retired Realtor and 66 years old. Inquiries invited. Bill S e-mail willsez@juno.com
Old April 28th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Beginner

Please count me in if there's a group cruising during the last 2 weeks of March, mid June - mid September, week of Christmas, or week of New Year's in 2005. I prefer the 7-night Caribbean cruises and the MEGA SHIPS but a cruise to the Mexican Riviera is also an option since I live in Riverside, CA. I'm 38 yrs old, straight Asian female, single, non-smoker, light social drinker, and love to cruise so much that I went by myself twice.

Ecstasy 9/03
Victory 9/02
Triumph 9/01
Holiday '97
Sensation (back to back) 8/96
Sovereign of the Seas 10/93
Old April 30th, 2004, 08:41 PM
Educated Cruiser

Any females interested in cruising to someplace other than the Caribbean in other than bargain basement cabins? If so, please see my other post and leave a note there. Thanks.
Old May 4th, 2004, 02:59 PM
decent tanned male

Hi there
I found your profile intersting!lol! Actually, you are straight forward!lol
Here a decent guy, just look for friend for cruise. I am not broke and I am flexible in time. By the way, i am not psyco too!lol
Please e-mail me if my message interests u.
Regards,
Samuel
Old May 6th, 2004, 11:04 PM
Passenger

Hi Just read your message. I am planning to cruise in early 2005. D you have anything planned for then. I am a 59 year old straight female single.
Old May 7th, 2004, 08:40 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Re: Future cruisemate wanted

Am very interested in sharing on a cruise, and do like Royal Caribbean. I am 60, divorced, retired, and like to travel. Tell me more about the cruise out of Miami, what ship, etc. I do like to get a cabin with a balcony so one can see more. Email me at patksac@accessbee.com and let's talk.
Old May 11th, 2004, 11:32 PM
Rosalie

I too am looking for a cruise mate. I am a young looking 48 year old straight female just out of a LTR and I am unwilling to pay for a single supplement (I was just quoted the single supplement on RCI and it was outrageous), I love the caribbean, so I love to cruise.

If I don't hear from you, good luck in San Diego. I was born and raised in southern Ca. and I miss it.
Old November 27th, 2004, 08:24 PM
Passenger

Please see my message dated 11/4/04 under the name Matthew.

Matt
Old December 7th, 2004, 02:22 PM
colette

Hi Barbara! Your Bible thumper quip really got me! I am a very young thinking 62year old Canadian (!) I live in Montreal,Quebec and would love to share my first cruise experience with someone who is fun and easy-going . I am healthy , active but no sport freak, I have 2 weeks off from february 19 to March 6 2005 and am looking for a cruise at that time , the cheaper the better. Departing from somewhere in the eastern US would be best since I could fly there relatively fast. I am teaching high school and am looking at retirement with glee ,I may add ,as the kids are no picnic nowadays!! Send me a message if you are interested, Colette.
Old January 12th, 2005, 11:37 PM
Bryan Jackson

Hello,
I don't fly,and would like to take a cruise to Europe from America in either April or May but don't want to pay for the other half.One goes to Barcelona and another goes to Lisbon and there is another to Amsterdam,would you be interested in any of those?
Bryan