Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 18th, 2003, 08:13 PM
car29

Default 1st cruise - looking 4 GAY roomate

Hi, I am a good looking single professional male from Toronto Canada. I have heard many interesting things about boat crusies and I am really interested in going on one. I am gay (but not out) and the problem is that I don't have any friends that want to experience this....so I'm stuck and have to do this alone. I would love to meet up with someone who's in a similar situation. Email me back and let's discuss any possibilities of hooking up.
Sponsored Links
Old September 26th, 2003, 02:23 PM
Pierre Pelmont

Default Re: 1st cruise - looking 4 GAY roomate

Hi There!

I may fit the bill... I'm a 50-something single retired professional GWM with homes in Washington, DC, and New York City . Toronto (sans SARS) is one of my favorite holiday destinations but I'm also eager to visit the rest of Canada, especially French-speaking Canada. I'm really interested in signing up for the newly commission RCI Serenade of the Seas cruise sailing from New York City on October 13th (Columbus Day) for Bar Harbor, Maine, and Halifax, Nova Scotia. A category M inside cabin is being advertised for about $350 (US) per person, double occupancy rate. This averages out to around $60 per day. If you can get to New York from Toronto, this might be a go! RCI has another cruise leaving one week earlier that features Halifax, NS, and St. John's, NF. Either one of these would be accecptable, as well as any other cruise leaving from New York City. Cheers! Pierre
ppelmont@yahoo.com
Old October 20th, 2003, 11:51 PM
Mark Crowd

Hi.. saw your messages and I am also a gay male who cruises often. My friends can not always get the time off to go so I'm left doing it alone. I am one who enjoys the company of others and would like to hook up with somebody who wants to share a room.. I am in Texas and love to sail from Galveston and New Orleans. They are both close ports and go mostly to the beautiful Carribean. I am a fan of Royal Carribean, but will go with Carnival if its a newer/larger ship.
I am 43 years old, a non smoker, pretty easy going, no hang ups.. Just need a cabin mate! Let me know if your interested by sending a reply to my email address. We can go from there and pick dates and destinations..

Thanks.. Mark
Old November 11th, 2003, 08:39 PM
tonny

Hi..
Im from Puerto Rico , Im bi (discret), I had went on a cruise once (alone), planning for may be other next year, departing from here PR.

Age?
Old December 16th, 2003, 04:20 PM
Passenger

Hi,

I am just 47 but - at the same time - I am much more older and much more younger...

Il would like to meet some English speaking peple in order to share a cabin during a more-than-seven-day cruise next summer (June, July or September 2004).

It could be Mediterranean countries, Bermuda, Hawai or other destinations.

I prefer formal ships like Cunard or Celebrity as far as I could get a bargain and a nice cabinmate. Not at all for love or sex ! Just for friendship and intelligent conversation.

I do not smoke but adore martinis. I am quite independent and wake up early in the morning for some gym.

I also like reading, listening to classical music and - sometimes- going to dance.

During the stops, I like to visit fine art museums, churches, castles... but not in organized group visits.

My first languages is Spanish but I speak French fluently too (I live in Paris).

I also speak English, Portuguese and a little Italian.

Thank you for your answer.

Paris
Old January 23rd, 2004, 03:59 PM
dgm1

Hi Car29!
Have u had any luck finding anyone?? I'm a 35 yr. old average looking joe in the same boat so to speak - Not out either but enjoy cruising but find that the single suppliment prices are deadly - and I'm from the great white north too - Manitoba. I've been on 2 cruises already - one solo and one with family and have several other cruise destinations I would love to see. If u are still interested in cruising and looking for a cruise partner drop me a line and we'll chat. Thanks!
Old January 24th, 2004, 02:28 PM
DannyD

Car 29

Also in Toronto. ... I often end up going on a cruise because my friends would much rather go to Cuba for the 150th time. If you cannot find someone to go with you should go alone - you will have a great time.

However, I finally convinced two friends from work to go with me - we booked this week for the Zuiderdam to the Eastern Caribbean. great prices, especially since the Canadian $ is doing so well.

If you are still reluctant about going solo, I am planning on going again sometime in the summer. E-mai me and we can meet or chat on the phone.

Cheers
Old January 28th, 2004, 09:27 PM
floridarob

I am looking at a 4 day cruise from los angeles feb 2nd...not too much time but the price is 161.00 including all taxes....anyone can make it?

buy the way, I'm a cuba fan too so you guys are lucky not to have to deal with the hassle of US immigration!
Old August 27th, 2004, 03:59 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to cruiseaddict

I am a professional (attorney-ugh) female and one of my best cruisemates is a gay male. Tommy and I have been on several cruises together and in fact, met on a cruise a few years ago. I am cruising alone 9/4 HAM Zuiderdam because I could not get my friends to go--they all had to work, could not leave kids, sister starting new job, etc. so I have huge balcony cabin to myself. Oh, BTW I am not gay but I am gay friendly and don't want to be around anyone who is not gay friendly--its just simply un cruise-like to be intolerant--so if you want to cruise some time, give me an email and well set it up!

I can introduce you to Tommy, too!

Paige

Old August 27th, 2004, 04:01 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to cruiseaddict
Default Re: Re: 1st cruise - looking 4 GAY roomate

Wow Paris, you sound great! You SUUURRE your'e gay? Darn! !
Wel, I do know a very handsome man that likes to curise and sometimes needs a partner!!!!
Happy cruising! XOX Paige

Old August 29th, 2004, 01:28 PM
Steve Hoffman

Default Let's go Together

Looking for a gay man to share a cabin for 8 days on a cruise to the Mexican Riveria.Carnival Cruise Nov. 17th on the Spirit.
Old September 19th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Beginner

Why don't you talk on the gay board . I don't want my kids to see this nonsense. All you people think about is sex it is dirty.
Old September 19th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: 1st cruise - looking 4 GAY roomate

can't be too dirty Frank..you said you have kids

And why would your kids be reading a looking for a looking cruise companion board anyway? I assume they'd be cruising with you. Unless your intolerance makes them sick too
Old September 20th, 2004, 01:35 PM
CA Beach Guy

Yea Im doing the same thing -- won this cruise on Carnival Pride -- so Im going -- but alone. Too bad I didnt find this site sooner -- sailing on Oct 3. Professional discreet same situation.