Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 1st, 2003, 03:07 PM
edWord

Default Spring Fling Mar '04 singles cruise

Hey all,

Looking to take my first cruise 20 Mar 04 just for the hell of it and am looking for a young party-goer to join in the fun. Seven night "spring fling" departing Port Canaveral and hitting Nassau, St Thomas, and St Maarten.

I haven't made my reservations yet -- I guess I have plenty of time -- but I'd like to organize a roommate prior to January or so. Ovbiously with this being a singles cruise, I'm looking to meet women; however, I don't have any specific gender requests for my roommate. As long as she/he is clean, smoke free and won't be up puking till the wee hours of the morning I'm cool with whowever.

Just seein who's all out there and who wants to tag along.

Fair enough?

-edward

Sponsored Links
Old October 3rd, 2003, 01:16 PM
VanIsleChick

Default Re: Spring Fling Mar '04 singles cruise

Edward,

I am a first timer looking for a fun cabin mate, I would prefer a single cruise. I am SWF 28 who loves to have fun and would like to know a few more details about your "spring fling" cruise. ie dates, inside/outside cabin, cost etc...

Thanks Michelle