CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   2004 cruise mate wanted (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/283439-2004-cruise-mate-wanted.html)

kicker October 1st, 2003 09:03 PM

2004 cruise mate wanted

I'm looking for a new cruise partner for 2004, I usually go with relatives or close friends but they have gotten married. I am a 38 year old straight male widowed no children. I always get the best prices due to a friend who works at Carnival. I actually have a spot available on the Glory oct 11th of this year but thats awful short notice. I would prefer a sweet female ( no pressure no strings) but a straight male would be fine as well. I will be picking my next years cruise over the next month or 2 so let me know and maybe we can talk about what cruise would be best for both of us. If you can't view my picture just let me know and I can send one via email. You can email me at kicker326@yahoo.com

http://12.129.101.60/forum/attachmen...anion/1415.jpg

peachcrek October 2nd, 2003 05:56 PM

Re: 2004 cruise mate wanted

Hi
scott, I to am looking for some one to cruise with no strings, I am 57 year old divorced women. I have been cruising with my daughter but since she has started a new relationship, I have lost my cruising partner I have gone with my room mate, also but he is a heavy drinker and I really have not enjoyed cruises with him. so looking for a fellow traveler, I am a social drinker and laid back easy going and love to cruise been on 4 and soon on another in jan 2004. I have been to Italy and I enjoy new orleans, I work full-time and get 3 weeks vacation and try to do 2 cruises a year. I have no problem sharing cabin with other people if there are 3 or 4 in cabin, altho I do prefer balcony suites and varandah suites, if interested e mail at .....................................peachcrek@aol .com ................................................. Fran

kicker October 3rd, 2003 02:26 PM

Hi Fran sure I am interested though we will have to find another person or 2 because I do not have a cruise partner either that only makes 2. I have been in contact with a couple people I will see if I can get them on board.

gymbrat33 October 5th, 2003 09:58 PM

I'll be interested in cruising with you 2. I'm 32 amd I usually cruise with a friend of mine, but she will not be able to go this summer because she's buying a house. I can only cruise anytime in the summer or during my spring break vacation March 27-April 5.

kicker October 6th, 2003 05:22 PM

Re: Re: 2004 cruise mate wanted

Hi Gymbrat, email me at kicker326@yahoo.com we can discuss what cruise your interested in. Scott

Garrett October 7th, 2003 11:13 AM

Hi Scott,
I am a divorced 45 y/o female who would be interested in cruising with you and Fran if you need another roomate. I am easy to get along with and like to have a good time. Let me know. JSB

Fran October 8th, 2003 07:32 PM

hi scott well I am game at any cruise you may find in 2004 only I can not travel around Valentine day, mothers day ,easter I AM A fLORIST AND THOSE ARE BUSY hOLIDAYS i CAN NOT GET AWAY FROM, i AM A mANAGER AND i HAVE TO BE THERE IN CHARGE OF MY EMPLOYEES TO BE SURE EVERYTHING RUNS SMOOTHLY, oops sorry about the capitals hit the wrong key, lol I am pretty much open to 7 day cruises to 10 day cruises I have gone on 2 5 day cruises but find them to short. I have become spoiled by staying in suites with balconies and with 4 people in the cabin we can bring the cost down to the same as a oceanview or a cat.8 like carnival has, so let me know if your up to it and can find a couple more people I see you have some others here interested if you want you can e mail and I can forward my phone # on to you Regards Fran

Park October 9th, 2003 12:02 AM

I haven't figured out if and when I am going to go on a cruise or not... but how much does it usually run? Where do you think you want to go?

fran( Peachcrek) October 15th, 2003 11:56 AM

Hi Scott , I take it you are back from your cruise hope you had a GREAT time, I have been researching March Cruises on Carnival Victory, some people I met the dates are 2/29 3/14 3/28 I am waiting to hear with date they are booking to further look into the cruise if we had 4 passengers a cat 11 would run about 1025.00 each penthouse 1225.00 each I dont know if a 5th person could be added that would bring price down more , but I am good with the latter. it a western carribean 7 day. out of miami. keep in touch and let us hear about your recent cruise . I also get a discount through my agent and 100.00 off cabin with arrp, so it could be less$$$$ If interested let me know and I will contact my agent and get some quote, if the dates are ok and we can find a few more people Fran

gymbrat33 October 15th, 2003 04:24 PM

Fran, I would be interested in cruising the week of 3/28. I'm on vacation that week. I can also cruise anytime in the summer.

fran( Peachcrek) October 15th, 2003 09:36 PM

I am looking at two dates I am waiting to hear from some friends in europe that are going to be here in march do not know what date they are booking yet, as soon as I find out I will post. scott will be back in 2 days he is on the glory so hoping we can all get together we shall see! Fran