Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 1st, 2003, 09:03 PM
kicker

Default 2004 cruise mate wanted

I'm looking for a new cruise partner for 2004, I usually go with relatives or close friends but they have gotten married. I am a 38 year old straight male widowed no children. I always get the best prices due to a friend who works at Carnival. I actually have a spot available on the Glory oct 11th of this year but thats awful short notice. I would prefer a sweet female ( no pressure no strings) but a straight male would be fine as well. I will be picking my next years cruise over the next month or 2 so let me know and maybe we can talk about what cruise would be best for both of us. If you can't view my picture just let me know and I can send one via email. You can email me at kicker326@yahoo.com

Sponsored Links
Old October 2nd, 2003, 05:56 PM
peachcrek

Default Re: 2004 cruise mate wanted

Hi
scott, I to am looking for some one to cruise with no strings, I am 57 year old divorced women. I have been cruising with my daughter but since she has started a new relationship, I have lost my cruising partner I have gone with my room mate, also but he is a heavy drinker and I really have not enjoyed cruises with him. so looking for a fellow traveler, I am a social drinker and laid back easy going and love to cruise been on 4 and soon on another in jan 2004. I have been to Italy and I enjoy new orleans, I work full-time and get 3 weeks vacation and try to do 2 cruises a year. I have no problem sharing cabin with other people if there are 3 or 4 in cabin, altho I do prefer balcony suites and varandah suites, if interested e mail at .....................................peachcrek@aol .com ................................................. Fran
Old October 3rd, 2003, 02:26 PM
kicker

Hi Fran sure I am interested though we will have to find another person or 2 because I do not have a cruise partner either that only makes 2. I have been in contact with a couple people I will see if I can get them on board.
Old October 5th, 2003, 09:58 PM
gymbrat33

I'll be interested in cruising with you 2. I'm 32 amd I usually cruise with a friend of mine, but she will not be able to go this summer because she's buying a house. I can only cruise anytime in the summer or during my spring break vacation March 27-April 5.
Old October 6th, 2003, 05:22 PM
kicker

Default Re: Re: 2004 cruise mate wanted

Hi Gymbrat, email me at kicker326@yahoo.com we can discuss what cruise your interested in. Scott
Old October 7th, 2003, 11:13 AM
Beginner

Hi Scott,
I am a divorced 45 y/o female who would be interested in cruising with you and Fran if you need another roomate. I am easy to get along with and like to have a good time. Let me know. JSB
Old October 8th, 2003, 07:32 PM
Passenger

hi scott well I am game at any cruise you may find in 2004 only I can not travel around Valentine day, mothers day ,easter I AM A fLORIST AND THOSE ARE BUSY hOLIDAYS i CAN NOT GET AWAY FROM, i AM A mANAGER AND i HAVE TO BE THERE IN CHARGE OF MY EMPLOYEES TO BE SURE EVERYTHING RUNS SMOOTHLY, oops sorry about the capitals hit the wrong key, lol I am pretty much open to 7 day cruises to 10 day cruises I have gone on 2 5 day cruises but find them to short. I have become spoiled by staying in suites with balconies and with 4 people in the cabin we can bring the cost down to the same as a oceanview or a cat.8 like carnival has, so let me know if your up to it and can find a couple more people I see you have some others here interested if you want you can e mail and I can forward my phone # on to you Regards Fran
Old October 9th, 2003, 12:02 AM
Park

I haven't figured out if and when I am going to go on a cruise or not... but how much does it usually run? Where do you think you want to go?
Old October 15th, 2003, 11:56 AM
fran( Peachcrek)

Hi Scott , I take it you are back from your cruise hope you had a GREAT time, I have been researching March Cruises on Carnival Victory, some people I met the dates are 2/29 3/14 3/28 I am waiting to hear with date they are booking to further look into the cruise if we had 4 passengers a cat 11 would run about 1025.00 each penthouse 1225.00 each I dont know if a 5th person could be added that would bring price down more , but I am good with the latter. it a western carribean 7 day. out of miami. keep in touch and let us hear about your recent cruise . I also get a discount through my agent and 100.00 off cabin with arrp, so it could be less$$$$ If interested let me know and I will contact my agent and get some quote, if the dates are ok and we can find a few more people Fran
Old October 15th, 2003, 04:24 PM
gymbrat33

Fran, I would be interested in cruising the week of 3/28. I'm on vacation that week. I can also cruise anytime in the summer.
Old October 15th, 2003, 09:36 PM
fran( Peachcrek)

I am looking at two dates I am waiting to hear from some friends in europe that are going to be here in march do not know what date they are booking yet, as soon as I find out I will post. scott will be back in 2 days he is on the glory so hoping we can all get together we shall see! Fran