Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 10th, 2003, 02:08 PM
Beginner

Default Wanted cruise mate

I'm looking for a new cruise partner. I usually go with relatives or close friends but they have gotten married. I am a 39 year old straight male no children. I don't smoke, I am Very easy going, carefree traveler.

I would prefer a sweet female ( no pressure no strings) but a straight male would be fine as well. I like the Caribbean the most. I am flying from Bend, Oregon so I want something thats going to last more than a few days when I get there. Let me know and maybe we can talk about what cruise would be best for both of us. If you can't view my picture just let me know and I can send one via email. You can e-mail me at Todd@stormchasing.com yes that's my website right after my name in the e-mail address. Look that over if you want to.

Looking forward talking to you.

Todd

Post Edited (10-11-03 07:22)

Sponsored Links