Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 28th, 2003, 09:42 PM
colt777

Default Seeking Shipmate(s)

Hi, I'm a 40+ professional, white male who is separated and soon to be divorced but who has been wanting to cruise for a long time. I would love to do a Caribbean 7-10 day cruise. I'm not necessarily looking for a cabinmate, although this possibility will be considered. Mostly, I would like to plan a trip knowing there could be a few familiar faces on board when I disembark. I have no preconceived ideas of what will take place. I just want to get away, enjoy myself, and make some new friends. If interested in taking a cruise sometime between December-March, please reply and share your ideas. I will be happy to tell you more about myself and even send a picture. Needless to say, I'm straight. I am easy going and I enjoy snorkeling. Maybe I would like to learn to scuba dive. I'm open to suggestions about when and where to go cruising. I would value any positive input. Thanks.

Mark
Sponsored Links
Old October 29th, 2003, 08:05 PM
Marykay

Default Re: Seeking Shipmate(s)

I have just returned from a cruise and have already booked another. I am interested in meeting other mature single people who love to cruise, for fun activities on board and excursions. My next cruise is on the brand new RCCL Mariner. I would love to hear back. My email is mnoone@houston.rr.com

Mary
Old October 31st, 2003, 05:28 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to LGalla9464 Send a message via MSN to LGalla9464
Default Re: Seeking Shipmate(s)

Am 46 and booked on the Elation on Feb 29th. Travelling solo, but also looking to meet friends and familiar 'faces'. This will also be my 'virgin' cruise, so I am a little nervous, but more excited and not sure what to expect....except that I am going with a positive attitude and WILL have a great time!
Laura
Old October 31st, 2003, 02:31 PM
Mark Coulter

Default Re: Re: Seeking Shipmate(s)

Mary, thanks for your e-mail. Where did you go on your last cruise? To where does the RCCL Mariner cruise? When does the ship leave and from where? As I said, this will be my first cruise. However, I'm a very experienced traveler and have lived overseas numerous times. Thus, I know how to fit in and go with the flow.

What types of activities do you enjoy? I am a member of another agency that sells cruises to singles for a very low (if any) supplement? Do you usually travel by yourself in a cabin? .

Have you ever shared a cabin with a relative stranger? If so, how did it work out? In fact, may I ask how you booked this RCCL cruise you mentioned? Do you have a cabin mate?

I'm really looking forward to getting away and relaxing. I'm open to suggestions. In the next e-mail, I would be happy to exchange fotos if you like. Thanks.

Mark