Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 29th, 2003, 08:09 PM
Marykay

Default Older Singles Who Love to Cruise

I have just returned from my first cruise earlier this month and have already booked another. I will be traveling alone on RCCL's brand new ship the Mariner. I would love to hear back from other older single people who are hooked on cruising just like I am. I am not looking for a cabine mate, just fun people to enjoy activities with on board and on excursions. Hope to hear from you.

Mary
mnoone@houston.rr.com
Sponsored Links
Old November 6th, 2003, 12:29 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Older Singles Who Love to Cruise

Marykay:

What do you call 'Older?' I am 56 years old, just retired. Do I qualify? I am single.
I am booked on the Dawn Princess Cruisetour in May. I am a SOLO traveler. Been on 4 cruises so far. I love it.
I also like just taking little trips anywhere. Amtrak is Great. I live in SOCAL, hopping on the Surfliner just for a day trip is nice.
Old November 13th, 2003, 06:07 PM
Nona

I have a bag packed almost full ready to leave.

I am a widow. Was a librarian in Dade County. Before moving to Florida I was a Physical Education teacher, also, taught geography.

When are you interested in a roommate?

I have a cruise, Jan. 26th. On April 12, 2004. 11 days from Ft. Lauderdale for $895. if you are a AARP member, otherwise, $995. on a new ship. This is inside room.

Now, I am trying to get an African cruise.

Keep in Touch.

Thanks, Nona
Old November 21st, 2003, 04:05 PM
Dolores (Dee)

Hi - am looking for a cruisemate for a repositioning cruise on May 24, 2004. It is on Norwegian Cruise Lines' "Pride of America". It is a brand new ship and will make its official inaugural cruise on the 4th of July from Hawaii. First ship to have an all american crew. It goes Miami, New Orleans, Cozumel, Belize, Puerto Limon(Costa Rica) thru the Panama Canal, Puntarenas (other side of Costa Rica), Huatulco Mexico, Acapulco Mexico, San Diego, and docks in Los Angeles. It is an 18 day free style cruise. I have already booked a balcony cabin. Total for cruise is around $ 2400.(Do not have the exact change in front of me). I am 64, look and act 55, non-smoker - early riser(5:00 a.m.), early to bed person(10 p.m.) I am also a live and let live person - non-critical of your life style or habits. If you would like to communicate from what I have told you, please e me. Dee
Old November 22nd, 2003, 06:08 AM
Cruise Maniac

HI, I am 47 single male, how old are you talking about? I am going on cruise in feb 16-27 ROYAL CARRIBEAN looking for female partner,partner just needs spending money and get to port. DON
Old November 24th, 2003, 01:26 PM
Olga

Default Re: Re: Older Singles Who Love to Cruise

Hi!

I have just found this site and would like to correspond with someone with a view to cruising. I have been on three cruises over the years and have enjoyed them so much.

I am a retiree 65 years young, look and act much younger. I came to this country from Britain some years ago and until retirement worked in Local Government.

I live on the Coast in Southern California and would like to take a Princess Cruise out of San Pedro if possible. I just received the brochure for a trip to Hawaii in September
04. The price for 14days seems quite reasonable .....under $2000.

I am a non-smoker, light drinker.......wine with dinner. An early riser and active outdoor person. Thus far I have had two roomates from our senior group here and found it worked quite well.

Would be open to suggestions of other cruises.

Please respond and have a Happy Thanksgiving