Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 15th, 2003, 06:32 PM
flyzchick

Default Help! 2 week cruise advise

I desperately need advise on how to pack for a back to back cruise. We are going on Explorer of the Seas for 2 weeks over Christmas and New Years. I've never been on a cruise before and I don't know how much to pack. What is the dress like at night time? Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Has anyone gone back to back? and how is thee Explorer?
Sponsored Links
Old November 25th, 2003, 01:02 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Help! 2 week cruise advise

The Explorer it GREAT !!. I have been on the Explorer and Adventure. The formal nights are very dressy to formal (Dark suit or Tux). You will find some people with regular suits also. Alot of people just dress for dinner and then go back and change into casual cloths after dinner. Last year we had 2 formals, 1 dress casual, and 4 casual nights for each 7 day cruise. The ship does have valet service for a fee so if you need somthing cleaned they can do that for you so you can get away with re-wearing one weeks outfits the next week since you probably will not be with the same people anyway. The ship is outstanding and provides for a wide variety of activities for people of all ages and interests.

Have a great time !!