Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 21st, 2003, 03:09 AM
sushilover

Default Wanted: cruise companion

I'm a 36 single straight male looking for a future cruise mate. I love cruising. I have been on 25 cruises. Unfortunately, everyone I know is either broke or can't get time off from work.

I'm very easy to get along with and very respectful of others and would like to cruise with someone who's the same. I love to have fun but also enjoy quiet time. I live in West Palm Beach, Florida and can take advantage of last minute cruise specials in Miami or Ft. Lauderdale. Age or race is not a concern as I am seeking friends to go on cruises with.

So if you're intersested in future cruises let's talk soon!
Sponsored Links
Old November 21st, 2003, 04:56 PM
no roommate

Default Re: Wanted: cruise companion

Hey Sushilover,
Want to go on 3/5/04
The summit to Carribean?????
Straight male, non smoker,Thirtysomething
Looking to share a room.I have friends I am
meeting from last year.Plan on having a great
time.
If interested let me know.Be nice to meet new
friends.any land plans????

Dave
Old November 25th, 2003, 11:55 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Wanted: cruise companion

Hey Sushilover,
We are in the same boat; I am also in West Palm Beach and love to cruise. I prefer to book last minute to get the better deals too. You can check out my profile if your interested at: http://www.TravelChums.com/CruiseNut

Keith
Old July 30th, 2011, 06:13 PM
Familiar Face

Hello, I love cruises too. Been on 35. I am 79 in good health. Don't drink, smoke or snore. I have cruised with both males and females and place no demands on a cruise companion. Laid back easy going personality. Former teacher. I have seen a lot of the world. I was married to a travel writer. I like Celebrity and Princess although the Norweigan Epic looks interesting. Like to hear from you. Smitty