CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Seeking Cruisemate (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/283512-seeking-cruisemate.html)

Michigan_Lady November 21st, 2003 05:25 AM

Seeking Cruisemate

I've been on several cruises and hate paying the single supplement. I don't smoke or drink, although I am basically a night person (don't go to sleep till around 1 or 2 am). I am able to travel without much notice so for a good fare and decent company I could take a "last minute" cruise. Three to five day cruises are best for me. Theme cruises are okay if they are about history, music or art. I don't mind dressing nice but dislike dressing formally. I'm about a half century in age and rather mellow. Oh, and I'm straight!

http://12.129.101.60/forum/attachmen...anion/1586.jpg

don howell November 25th, 2003 02:27 PM

Re: Seeking Cruisemate

HI, I am going on 11-day cruise feb16-27 seeking cabinmate, you just need to get to port. cruise paid already. DON

cyndi rowland November 30th, 2003 09:24 PM

Vicki--

I too am wanting to take advantage of a good deal that you can't get unless booking two. I have only been on a one day trip between Miami and Nassau and loved it and ready to cruise around the Carribbean anywhere. I would fly if the fare was cheap enough but don't mind driving to port. I'm in Indiana so I'm on your way! I am a professional woman, 47, divorced with grown children so I'm pretty flexible with dates of travel. Looking forward to hearing from you. Would like to go as soon after Christmas as possible!

Lin December 9th, 2003 07:55 PM

Re: Re: Seeking Cruisemate

I'm thinking of taking a cruise out of Fort Lauderdale or Miami around the time of New Years. I know it's last minute, but I'm going to try to make it happen. Would you like to join me?

Bernadette December 17th, 2003 09:56 PM

I too am a half cent. - looking for roomate for Royal Carib. ship, lv Ft. Lauderdale on Feb22 - 29th. I will have a ocean balc. Please respond asap.

Thankyou

Rabby January 11th, 2004 08:05 AM

Hi,

I am also in this age group. I like to have fun and need a cabinmate for an already booked cruise for feb22-29 on ROSeas, a 6 star ship to the West. Carib.

Thank you

Bernadette

NYCruisr January 15th, 2004 04:28 PM

Hi,

Chris is 50 and looking for a cabin mate on our already booked 4-10 sailing on Royal Caribbeans Serenade, out of San Juan.

She is a straight female, recently seperated and without a computer. Im just helping her out as I am booked on this cruise also and dont want to leave without her!

No drugs, no smoking and only social drinking, Chris knows how to have a good time.

Contact Chris ...chrisycrocket@aol.com or you can reach me, Carol, at didyousaycruise@optonline.net

Laurie16 January 20th, 2004 08:42 AM

My sister's cruisemate got ill and sister has been booked for a deluxe balcony
cabin on Royal Caribbean going to the Western Caribbean Feb. 8 to 15th.
I am going with my boyfriend and the cabin is next door. The total price
for the cabin is $1065. If you can consider this, my sister and I will pitch
in $100 apiece as she doesn't want to be stuck with the full amount.

We are staying in Miami Beach the night before (rooms have been reserved)
in case of bad weather and delays.

Please reply if you would consider going. Thanks much.

Laurie16 January 20th, 2004 08:46 AM

I have a cabin deluxe balcony booked for Feb 8 to 15. My cabinmate
got ill and I need a cruisemate. We are going to the Western Caribbean.
Price is $1065 but some negotiation may be possible.

I am a straight woman 63 and active.

Please let me know asap. Thanks.

Mira January 20th, 2004 11:44 AM

I may be interested. I am 52 years old female., professional, easy going. Let me know the cost and itinerary.
Mira

Jesse Pettey January 26th, 2004 11:55 AM

Re: Re: Re: Seeking Cruisemate

I have never answered a request such as this and at a loss of what to say. Please allow me to give you some background:
I am a Prudential executive retiree living in Houston, TX. age 79 and in excellent health, slim, and work out every day. I lost my wife to cancer last October and find myself at loose ends with ample finances to do anything I wish. I have four grown children living in Hawaii, Italy, Las Vegas and New Hampshire. I moved to Houston 3 years ago to be near the Medical Center and MD Anderson for my wife's treatment and find myself with no family nearby. I am straight, seasoned male traveler - lived 8 years in Europe - and seeking a female travel companion. You may find my background, review my published book, and view my photo at my website: JPettey.com

If this interests you, please contact me soon. Time is near for this cruise. Also please send me some of your background.
Respectfully,
Jess

Jane Herrmann January 28th, 2004 10:09 AM

Hi Cyndi,

I just found this website, and like you, am looking for a person to share a cabin. I just got back from a Southern Caribbean cruise on Celebrity and it was awesome. I went by myself and wished I had someone to share my cabin, as it would have been much much less!!

I don't know if you have already made plans, and if so, great, but if not, let me know. I am thinking of taking another cruise to the western Caribbean mid February. I am off from work until March 1 and would love to go to the Caribbean one more time.

I am 43 years, old, single, successful and straight. I am not "looking for love" on a cruise, but love making new friends.

Please let me know if this intersts you!
Thanks,
Jane

Jane Herrmann January 28th, 2004 10:22 AM

Hi Laurie,

Did you find anyone to share your sister's cabin?
I just took my first cruise (alone) and want to go to the W. Caribbean next. I went to the EAstern Caribbean.

I am a 43 year old single female, straight, low key and pretty mellow. No drugs, social drinker. I took 3 books on this last cruise and didn't open any of them...that is how much fun it was!
I am off from work until Mar. 1 and am leaving for Paris France tomorrow, Thursday, so let me know! I can be back in time to go if it works out.

Jane

Lil February 2nd, 2004 02:16 PM

Re: Re: Re: Seeking Cruisemate

Hopefully you can get this email from Paris

Still looking for a roommate. I emailed you directly but
the cruise leaves Feb. 8th from Miami. Please let me know
if you can make it. Thanks.

NeedSunshine! February 18th, 2004 07:57 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Seeking Cruisemate

I read this thread with enthusiasm. Living in NY, and finding that I have next week off, I only want to do one thing...CRUISE IN SOME SUNSHINE!!! I stand for the same principles as many of the above posters. Straight female, 41, honest, fun, easy-going, successful. Don't smoke, never even tried drugs, and drink socially...but don't overdue it. Not looking for love, just some fun/relaxation in the sunshine. I'd actually love to share a balcony room...but would consider anything at this point. I can fly out of NY on Feb 22nd (or the 4 days after ) for an evening boarding; hopefully from a Florida port.

I can supply any other information you need: wordlady@cyber-defense.org

Hope to hear from you!!

willard February 26th, 2004 05:23 AM

HI MISS look iam sorry to have botherd you you probably have heaps of mates sending you their pleas my letter is not that at ilove to go on a cruise thats all if someting happens all in good iam 5.11 11st neat and clean and fair looks for a quick reply if you would care to call me on my pager +61 415 138 471 or email me:davidmoreno417@hotmail.com thank you regards WILLARD