Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 25th, 2003, 02:28 PM
Steve0521

Default Cruise Spring 04

Being from Minnesota, winters get long. I'm looking to go on another cruise in Apr/May, and want to find someone to share a cabin with. I would prefer a female roommate, but would be open to a straight guy also. I'm a non smoker, very easy going, and respectful. I'd like to go to the Eastern or Southern Carribean this tiime, but am open to ideas. I am in my 40's, and enjoying life after being divorced for 5 yrs.

If you'd like to share a cabin or just be friends on a fantastic cruise, email me
Steve

Sponsored Links
Old January 11th, 2004, 02:12 PM
mjbsunny

Default Re: Cruise Spring 04

I am a 41, soon to be 42, single, professional, straight, female. It have been considering booking something through Singlescruises.com because their fares are so reasonable and their special itinerary for singles. I live in Texas, and would prefer departing off of Galveston, New Orleans, or Florida. I do not smoke or do drugs, and would rather have a room mate that doesn't either. I was looking more at traveling either in June, end of October or for New Years this year. I know those are a ways off from the time frame that you had in mind, but I wanted to know if you would be open to taking a cruise during these time frames instead, if it meant finding the right cabin mate. I have not planned or booked anything yet. Just in the shopping around mode right now. I would prefer finding a good cabin mate first. Let me know what you think.

Marlene

Old January 25th, 2004, 01:33 PM
Jacob Salamon

Default Re: Cruise Spring 04

HI: I hope I am not out of line here...I am also looking for a cruising friend who I can share costs and discounts with...I am upstanding and really quite O.K....Ummm let me know if I am out of line or not before I continue...Thanks...J.S.