Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 26th, 2003, 09:34 AM
Admiral

Default Singles cruise Feb. 8-15

Hi everyone. I am thinking seriously about going on a singles cruise through Matchtravel and Club Getaway. Anyone ever been on this trip, it is
an annual event? I have heard several positive comments about single cruising through singlescruise.com, but nothing about Matchtravel.

I have considered going through singlescruise.com but have decided against
on my first singles cruise, as I usually cruise on carnival and looking forward
to trying a different line. This cruise is on Costa cruise lines. It should be a
more elegant ship.

Any advice from single travelers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
Sponsored Links
Old January 6th, 2004, 04:54 PM
Seaworthy Lori

Default Re: Singles cruise Feb. 8-15

Hi Travelnut,

I have cruised with both of these groups, in 2001 on the Carnival Spirit with singlescruise and most recently on the matchtravel Halloween cruise on the Voyager of the Seas mainly because I always wanted to cruise on this ship. Personally, I preferred the singlescruise sailing I was on but then again, I guess it depends on what you're looking for. I really liked both ships in different ways, and as far as elegance goes, the Carnival Spirit definitely has it!!

I would suggest you check out the virtual tours of the ships you're interested in and then make a decision based on your taste. I would also highly recommend going down a day earlier and staying with the group.....it makes the trip a lot more fun and relaxed.

Lori
Old January 20th, 2004, 11:49 AM
Mira

Default Re: Singles cruise Feb. 8-15

I am looking for a single cruise in early February. . Are you interested in shareing a cabin?
Old January 28th, 2004, 10:18 AM
Jane Herrmann

Default Re: Re: Singles cruise Feb. 8-15

Hi Mira,

Did you find a cabin mate for your trip? I am new to cruisemates and just got back from my first cruise, on Celebrity to the Southern Caribbean. It was so awesome that I want to go again. I took that trip by myself and learned that the better way to go is with a cabin mate. My friends are all working so I am looking for someone to go to the W. Caribbean in Feb.

I called Costa about the Feb 8 cruise and am on the waiting list. How about you?
Jane