Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 26th, 2003, 07:45 PM
JCJ

Default Anyone interested in sharing cabin to save money ?

Hi,
My name is Jeff and I am a 47 y/o male, paramedic who enjoys cruisng on Carnival but since they have discontinued their singles share program I am now looking to find someone who would like to share a cabin in order to avoid having to pay the single supplement fee. I would like to sail on either the Carnival Paradise- 01/18/04 or the Triumph on 01/17/04. Anyone interested, let me know. - Jeff
Sponsored Links
Old December 27th, 2003, 08:38 PM
Robert B.

Default Re: Anyone interested in sharing cabin to save money ?

I am looking at going on a cruise in early February. I am a 25 yr old male. If this sounds like something you would be interested in let me know. I check this sight quite often.
Old December 28th, 2003, 07:34 AM
JCJ

Default Re: Re: Anyone interested in sharing cabin to save money ?

Thanks for your reply. I can only take vacation during the period of Jan. 17 to the end of that month , so that's why I'm looking to sail on the 17th or 18th of Jan. I would not be able to go in Feb. because of my work sched. - Jeff
Old January 9th, 2004, 06:59 PM
krissyterrell

Default Re: Re: Anyone interested in sharing cabin to save money ?

which cruise did u have in mind? I'm a 23 f and also looking to go on a cruise. Have not picked out any specific destination but am on budget so would have to depart from home state of new orleans louisiana.