Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 28th, 2003, 11:47 PM
Steve0521

Default E Carribean in April 17 Golden Princess

Looking for a cruise mate to share a cabing aboard the beautiful Golden Princess leaving Ft. Lauderdale Apr 17th for 7 wonderful days. Visit St Thomas, St. Martin (a day at the Orient if you want is included), and Princess caymans. There will be lots of singles aboard

I'm a professional male who just happens to have to wait until april 15 before having some fun and would welcome email from anyone interested in joining me. Better book early before the best cabins are taken.

Sponsored Links
Old December 29th, 2003, 05:45 PM
walksinmoonlight

Default Re: E Carribean in April 17 Golden Princess

Hello Steve, I am a nurse in Pa. who is also vacationing in April, I thought I would try a cruise this time. I dont know if you found someone or not, but I am interested; let me know if you are still looking for someone.................thanks
Old December 29th, 2003, 08:00 PM
Steve0521

Default Re: Re: E Carribean in April 17 Golden Princess

I have not found anyone, and would be interested in know more about you and what you like dislike.
steve
Old January 10th, 2004, 10:14 AM
Analyticalblonde

Default Re: E Carribean in April 17 Golden Princess

Hi Steve,

Just read your request...your timeline fits nicely with mine...if things haven't happened yet could you write to me and give me more info...$$$, etc. I am a single female, 40, and have not been on a cruise before and would like to travel at the same time as you. Let me know... thanks