Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 6th, 2004, 08:44 PM
Beginner

Default Any Texas cruise partners out there

Straight female seeking straight females to team up with as cruise partners on Royal Caribbean out of Galveston. Might consider males as friends only situation. I'm 49 on disability with arthritis. Las Vegas and Mexico are other areas I like to travel. There are times I can never find anyone to go with me so give me a reply if you are interested. If there are any travel clubs in Texas, let me know.
Sponsored Links
Old January 7th, 2004, 03:08 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Any Texas cruise partners out there

Hi.
I've never been on a cruise before but would love to go. I'm single, over 50, children raised. I have time to travel March20-27 or the summer. I don't smoke, do drugs, and drink socially. I'd like to go someplace warm. I'm from Indiana but can travel anywhere.hope to hear from you.