Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 9th, 2004, 12:55 PM
Beginner

Default June 12 Pink Ribbon Alaska

SWF, late 40s, looking for suitable female cabin mate for the Pink Ribbon Alaska cruise June 12-19, 2004 from/to Seattle (inside passage) on the new Diamond Princess. Non-smoking preferred, but not required.
Sponsored Links
Old January 28th, 2004, 09:46 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: June 12 Pink Ribbon Alaska

Hi Efoss,

I would be interested in going to Alaska. I went to Alaska on Carnival's Spirit and thought that was the best cruise I ever was on. I have been on many cruises and I enjoy doing most things. I don't smoke either and am a quiet roommate. Hope to hear from you on this trip. Gail
Old February 3rd, 2004, 01:02 AM
Cruise Maniac

Hi EFoss & Gail,
What is the Pink Ribbon thing? I'm also looking to go on an Alaskan cruise this summer. I'm thinking about the cruise being offered on the CruiseMates calendar. It leaves on 7/12. But I'd be open to considering others. I'd actually prefer the beginning of June or the middle of September when all the kids go back to school. (I work in a school so I try to avoid kids when I travel.) I'm hoping to do one of the cruise/tour packages because I want to see Denali Park and other parts of Alaska. I can do that part with our without a room partner. E-mail me if you want to keep talking about one of these cruises. I'm in my very early 50's chronologically. But, like most everybody else on these boards, I'm young at heart and "I'm loving every minute of it." The quotations are in honor of the Kramer character on Seinfeld. He made that statement in a completely different context. Anyway, do keep in touch. Maybe we'll have the best trips of our lives.
Old February 4th, 2004, 09:24 PM
First Mate

Hi SWM in late 40's l'm also looking for someone to share a cabin with on a Alaska cruise and tour preferably in June sometime.
Old February 7th, 2004, 11:01 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: June 12 Pink Ribbon Alaska

Hi Lin,

Yes, I'd be interested in doing an Alaska trip with a buch of women. I think you're right, this could be the best trip ever. I did Alaska already and it was the best cruise that I have ever been on. I am open to different ideas and when to go. Let me know what you have in mind. I never did actual land in Alaska. I would like to do the cruise and land tour together. I did a 7 day Alaska cruise but I would like to spend some real time there on land and see how it is. Write soon. Gail
Old February 23rd, 2004, 09:33 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: June 12 Pink Ribbon Alaska

Lin,
Are you still interested in going to Alaska. I'd be very interested in talking about it since I was there and it was just so wonderful. Write back if you are still interested. Gail
Old February 23rd, 2004, 11:09 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Re: June 12 Pink Ribbon Alaska

Hi Gail,
I'm glad you posted another message. I don't know how I missed your last message, since I've been checking these boards frequently, but somehow I did.
Anyway, I'd like to take a cruise out of Vancouver, do the inside passage and land tour, mainly to see Denali Park. There's a singles cruise with a land tour on Princess in July that sounds really good, but I'd be willing to go a "non-singles" cruise too. Check it out on the Cruise Calendar and let me know what you think. My schedule is fairly open as long as I have advanced notice to give at work.

Talk to you soon,
Debbie