Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 9th, 2004, 06:49 PM
krissyterrell

Default cabin mate leaving out of new orleans

23 f seeking roommate on bargin cruise departing from new orleans. I'd like to have a companion to share the experience with. Have not set a date or reserved space yet, but I would like to go sometime between Feb. and April.
krissy
Sponsored Links
Old January 17th, 2004, 04:41 PM
ExoticOrchid

Default Re: cabin mate leaving out of new orleans

Hey Krissy~
My name is Jessica 23 yo straight f. Don't drink or smoke. Looking for a roommate to cruise around March 28 on a 7-14 day cruise. I'm really easy going....we could hang out or do our own thing. Let me know if you are interested. WestCoastRains@aol.com
Jess
Old January 27th, 2004, 04:01 PM
Devin

25 y.o. male. clean cut non-smoker, i am looking for a room-mate for the cruise heading out of New orleans on Feb. 22. it is right during mardi gras. I'll put the link below. It sounds like a fun trip but not at the cost of a single room.
give me a buzz back if you are interested.

http://www.singlescruise.com/Cruise.asp?2/22/04
Old February 3rd, 2004, 07:20 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to Sharyn Send a message via Yahoo to Sharyn

Hi Devin,
Have you signed up on the beadtoss site yet, if not there are about 200 of on the site with chat on Wed and Sun evenings. Great group.
Come on in....and join the fun