Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 20th, 2004, 10:33 PM
John Sergey

Default Western Caribbean

Single, educated, fit, professional, considerate, straight male looking to share a cabin with a male or female between the ages of 25 and 45. I am hoping to go in March and would like to explore the Western Caribbean, since I have already been to the Eastern. Please respond to me personally with a brief bio and picture if possible. Thanks

PS I am considering Carnival's Conquest which leaves from New Orleans.

Sponsored Links
Old February 11th, 2004, 02:19 PM
Joe Allen

Default Re: Western Caribbean

Hello John,

Have you located a cruisemate? I am also looking for a cabin mate, for either a Western Caribbean or a Mexican Riveriera Cruise 7day during the week of March 12 thru March 21st.

I'm a blk male professional age 39. I don't smoke, but I do snore.
Old February 17th, 2004, 12:43 PM
SML

Default Re: Western Caribbean

HEY JOHN,

I AM ALSO SINGLE STRAIGHT PROFESSIONAL MALE.. 36 YEARS OLD.LOOKING FOR A CRUISE..WHAT DATE DO YOU HAVE IN MIND IN MARCH....I..WOULD BE OPENED TO ANY...

STEVEN
Old February 17th, 2004, 10:20 PM
John Sergey

Default Re: Re: Western Caribbean

Hey Steve and Joe,

Thanks for the replies. I had given up on this board and haven't checked it in a while. I was surprised to see your responses. However, my trip has been pushed back at least a month, probably more. If I determine that I can go for sure, I will post again. Until then, best of luck finding someone.

Thanks again,

John
Old March 4th, 2004, 12:31 AM
LisaLisa

Default Re: Re: Western Caribbean

Hey John, have you thought about the Norwegian Sea out of Houston on April 10? I'm considering it since it's pretty cheap. My other choice is Carnival Paradise out of Miami on April 18. Let me know if you'd be interested in either of these.

I'm a 35 yr old single female from Calgary, Canada. I'm pretty easy going and can have fun in any situation. You can email directly at princessparchita@hotmail.com

Lisa