Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 24th, 2004, 11:33 AM
Kathy in Florida

Default Southern Caribbean

Want to take a southern caribbean cruise for my next vacation. Looking at either Royal Caribbean's Serenade of the Seas or Celebrity's Constellation. Dates for either one would be either 11/27/04-12/4/04 or 12/4/04-12/11/04. Serenade of the Seas has ports in St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Lucia and Barbados. Constellation stops at Dominican Republic, Barbados, Grenada, Antigua, St. Thomas. Both go out of San Juan.

Not necessarily looking for a cabinmate, but cruise companions would be great. Have heard many horror stories about cabinmates, so don't mind paying the higher single supplement. However, would love to have other singles to for mingling, dining, shore excursions, etc.

Single, straight, white 40-year-old female living in Florida. Feel free to email me at KathySmithFL@aol.com
Sponsored Links
Old January 24th, 2004, 08:58 PM
Familiar Face

Default Re: Southern Caribbean

Kathy,

Have you also consider CCL for that So. Carib. cruise?
Old January 24th, 2004, 09:45 PM
Kathy in Florida

JP--Yes, I have considered CCL. Carnival's Destiny goes to southern caribbean as well. With all the reviews and recommendations regarding Carnival, I have never cruised with them before. I've been on Royal Carib, Celebrity and the now defunct Dolphin line. While I look forward to an enjoyable vacation, I'm not into the "party til you drop" atmosphere that everyone associates with Carnival. I guess my age of 40 is starting to show. Carnival fans, please don't blast me...
Old January 25th, 2004, 01:53 PM
Familiar Face

Default Re: Re: Southern Caribbean

Kathy,

Oh boy! you make 40 sound like 90 I am going to hide this from my sister she'll be 40 next year. CCL does much more than dancing, the Destiny cruise spend a lot of time at the ports and they go way south, you will have a lot of time to visit the sites. No I don't work for CCL!!!
Old January 25th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Kathy in Florida

No offense, JP, but Carnival just doesn't sound like it's for me. I know, Carnival fans always want to beg to differ. Seems to me that most people that have been on both Royal Caribbean and Carnival always seem to prefer RC. Don't want to start a "cruiseline war" here---just looking for cruising on RC or Celebrity for my next trip.