Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 27th, 2004, 10:32 AM
RenaissanceKat

Default need companion for 12 Night Mediterranean Legacies cruise in

I'm hoping to go on this cruise:

http://www.affordablecruisesweb.com/Celebrity_Cruises/Millennium/12_Night_Mediterranean_Legacies_(Venice_to_Barcelo na).html

from July 8-20. The current price is $2200 for the least expensive accommodation. I need someone to go with me. We don't have to be best buddies but it would be nice to have a real travel companion.

Please email me at katgirlesq@email.com if you'd like further info.
Sponsored Links
Old January 29th, 2004, 09:44 AM
croozbabe

Default Re: need companion for 12 Night Mediterranean Legacies cruis

Hi!

I am currently booked on a 12-night Med cruise leaving 5/26/04 on the Brilliance of the Seas and need to find someone to share my cabin. I am in a balcony cabin at the total cost of $2144/person including all port charges, tax, fees, and insurance. The only extra expense is airfare. It is roundtrip from Barcelona and visits Nice, Florence, Rome, Mykonos, Santorini, Naples, and Sicily. Would you be interested? You can read more about me at www.travelchums.com/croozbabe.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Debbie
Old January 29th, 2004, 06:03 PM
RenaissanceKat

Default Re: Re: need companion for 12 Night Mediterranean Legacies c

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for writing! Unfortunately I am only able to travel in July or August... otherwise that sounds like almost the same trip that I hope to take.

Good luck finding a partner! :-)

Amanda
Old January 30th, 2004, 12:57 AM
EJ

Default Re: need companion for 12 Night Mediterranean Legacies cruis

Dear Amanda;

Planning to cruise around that period, still undecided which one to go to. Would be great to have info. possibly we could team up. Please email at ecole@myself.com

Hope to hear from you.

Jonthan