CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Alaska Cruise (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/283605-alaska-cruise.html)

LynDee January 30th, 2004 12:49 AM

Alaska Cruise

I'm thinking of going on the July cruise and land tour to Alaska with Singlescruises (I think that's the name of the group). I'd love to hook up with a female cabin mate. I'm 51, non-smoker, easy going.

nursetigrr January 30th, 2004 08:20 PM

Re: Alaska Cruise

I have been considering this cruise as well and need a cruisemate. i'm 39. nonsmoker and easy to get along with. Let's talk about this!!

LynDee January 30th, 2004 11:43 PM

Re: Re: Alaska Cruise

Hi, Where do you live? I'm in the Los Angeles area. The cruise sounds great and so does the tour afterwards. Have you been on many cruises before? Stay in touch.

Kathy 121212 January 31st, 2004 07:39 PM

Hello, I too am looking for a traveling companion to Alaska. Have you found someone yet? I am 48 an a non smoker. I would be flying out of LAX. Please let me know if you haven't found anyone??
Kathy

Lin February 1st, 2004 09:56 PM

I'll be flying out of LAX also. Please e-mail me if you'd like to talk more. The cruise and land portion sound so great. I'm getting very excited about this trip.

Lin February 1st, 2004 09:57 PM

I forgot to include my e-mail address. I didn't realize that it wasn't automatically posted. My e-mail is LynDHopper@aol.com.

chuck February 4th, 2004 10:28 PM

Hi I'm looking for someone to share a cabin with on a Alaska criuse and tour preferably sometime in June. SWM, late 40's, nonsmoker

gail February 8th, 2004 12:09 AM

Hi Kathy,

I'd be interested in the Alaska cruise and land tour adventure. I live in NJ but as long as planes are going out, I can get anywhere. I did the Alaska cruise in 2001 and I thought it was the best cruise I was ever on. I didn't do the land and I think that would be very exciting. I'm 48 years old and also a non smoker. I love to do everything and I think I'm a good roommate. I'm caring for whoever I'm with and I don't make alot of noise.
Write soon, maybe we can all make this vacation happen. Gail

Lin February 8th, 2004 08:34 PM

Re: Re: Re: Alaska Cruise

Hi Gail,
You didn't address this to me, but I assume your message was inclusive. Anyway, I'm still strongly considering this cruise, although I haven't 100% made up my mind. I'd love to talk with you about it some more.

Ferret February 9th, 2004 04:13 AM

I'm 26 and my best friend Meg is the same age. We're both single and going to be on the 7/31 Alaska sailing on Diamond Princess. It's not a singles cruise, but we can make it one!

gail February 26th, 2004 10:48 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Alaska Cruise

HI LIN,

I would love to go on a cruise to Alaska with a bunch of women. I think it would be alot of fun to have one big group. I am open because I went to Alaska already, and I thought it was the best cruise that I have ever been on. It is just so, so beautiful and there are so many beautiful sights to see. I didn't do the cruise and land together - I just did the 7 day cruise on Carnival's Spirit. I would love to talk further about this.
Gail

Lin March 1st, 2004 09:17 PM

Hi Gail,
I'm still up for going on this cruise, although I haven't made my reservation yet. Other women have e-mailed and seem interested as well. Let's do it.

Nicole G. May 11th, 2004 06:30 PM

Hello, Lin. Are you, or do you happen to know of any other women, still looking for a cabin mate for the 7/12 Sun Princess Cruise? I am....

Please let me know.

Thank you.

Nicole (Young-looking 50 year old non-smoking F in San Francisco)