Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 31st, 2004, 07:14 PM
Beginner

Default Straight F seeks Roommate NYC

I am an indian lady from Trinidad. I am seeking a female roommate from NYC 35-50 to go on a Caribbean from NYC in May. I am honest, easy-going, down to earth and a fun person. I enjoy games, ping pong , slot machines, dining, taking tours, shows and more. I am willing to share expenses. My e-mail address is Phulmattie8@aol.com.
Sponsored Links
Old November 20th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Familiar Face

I am looking for another female to share the cost of a cabin for a 7 day or longer cruise. I absolutely love cruising but my husband wants no part of it. I'm a non smoker and non druggie looking for same. I do drink while cruising but not to get drunk. I like to dance in the night clubs because I think it is wonderful exercise, not to pick up men. I love the beaches, the sun and the fun. Cruising IS my release. I prefer to go on 2 or 3 cruises per year. If you are interested in cruising together some time let me know.