CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Greek Cruise (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/283616-greek-cruise.html)

Bruce W February 3rd, 2004 08:53 PM

Greek Cruise

Hello,

I'm a straight Christian Male - 41 years old. Non-smoker, non drinker. I'm would like to share a cruise around the Geek Islands in April, May or June and I'm looking for a roomate.

Tks.

Bruce

Kerry February 13th, 2004 12:21 AM

Re: Greek Cruise

That's a possibility, 40, athletic, frequent traveler, laid back, explorer, God seeker. Flexible on dates/length of stay, 7-15 days would be good for greece. I'm a sucker for a great deal. Contact me if you have some trips picked out. Kerry

croozbabe February 13th, 2004 02:14 PM

I am booked for 12-day Mediterranean cruise on the Brilliance of the Seas departing Barcelona on May 26. It stops at Nice, Florence, Rome, Mykonos, Santorini, Naples, and Sicily. If I don't find a cabinmate in less than a week, I will reluctantly have to cancel. I am a YOUTHFUL 51-year old single female who may consider having a male roommate if either one of you is interested. The total cost is $2144 per person including tax, fees, port charges, and insurance. Only additional expense is RT airfare to Barcelona.

Interested?

Debbie

croozbabe February 13th, 2004 03:18 PM

I forgot to mention that I have a balcony cabin...

Debbie

Ottawa February 15th, 2004 08:37 PM

Re: Re: Greek Cruise

Any chance on changing to the Star Princess 12-day Mediterranean/Aegean cruise sailing from Rome to Venice featuring Naples/Capri, Sicily, Malta, Santorini, Kusadasi (for Ephesus), Athens, Katakolon (for Olympia), Corfu and Dubrovnik.

Sails from Rome 22 April, - I may only be interested in an inside cabin as my Canadian money does not go as far as American. Price is around $1600 American.

(I 'm a 49 year old female from Ottawa, Canada, who's husband does not like to travel)

Let me know,

Bruce W February 15th, 2004 09:48 PM

Hello All,
Kerry, I'm thinking about a 10 day cruise. I'm looking for a deal also. I can settle for an inside cabin. Keep an eye out and let me know what you find out. I'm wantin to visit the Greek islands mainly to view historical sights. I've cruised the Med. I had a great time. I'm leaning toward May .

To the other messages - Brillance of the seas....I don't want to spend the money for a balcony cabin. But thank you for the offer! I hope you find a crusise mate.

croozbabe February 16th, 2004 02:47 PM

Re: Re: Re: Greek Cruise

Ottawa,

The thing about the Star Princess is that it does not do a roundtrip cruise to and from the same port. That means that I would either have to pay the exorbitant RT airfare through the cruiseline or buy 2 one-way air tickets on my own which is also too outrageously expensive. Also, I'm spoiled by only wanting an oceanview cabin. Additionally, I REALLY want to visit Mykonos and the Star Princess does not stop there.

The Med ports of Nice and Barcelona are more appealing to me than Turkey and Croatia.

Thanks for asking anyway...Good luck in finding a roommate.

Guess I'm gonna have to cancel my trip - boohoo :-(

Debbie