Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 3rd, 2004, 08:53 PM
Bruce W

Default Greek Cruise

Hello,

I'm a straight Christian Male - 41 years old. Non-smoker, non drinker. I'm would like to share a cruise around the Geek Islands in April, May or June and I'm looking for a roomate.

Tks.

Bruce
Sponsored Links
Old February 13th, 2004, 12:21 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Greek Cruise

That's a possibility, 40, athletic, frequent traveler, laid back, explorer, God seeker. Flexible on dates/length of stay, 7-15 days would be good for greece. I'm a sucker for a great deal. Contact me if you have some trips picked out. Kerry
Old February 13th, 2004, 02:14 PM
croozbabe

I am booked for 12-day Mediterranean cruise on the Brilliance of the Seas departing Barcelona on May 26. It stops at Nice, Florence, Rome, Mykonos, Santorini, Naples, and Sicily. If I don't find a cabinmate in less than a week, I will reluctantly have to cancel. I am a YOUTHFUL 51-year old single female who may consider having a male roommate if either one of you is interested. The total cost is $2144 per person including tax, fees, port charges, and insurance. Only additional expense is RT airfare to Barcelona.

Interested?

Debbie
Old February 13th, 2004, 03:18 PM
croozbabe

I forgot to mention that I have a balcony cabin...

Debbie
Old February 15th, 2004, 08:37 PM
Ottawa

Default Re: Re: Greek Cruise

Any chance on changing to the Star Princess 12-day Mediterranean/Aegean cruise sailing from Rome to Venice featuring Naples/Capri, Sicily, Malta, Santorini, Kusadasi (for Ephesus), Athens, Katakolon (for Olympia), Corfu and Dubrovnik.

Sails from Rome 22 April, - I may only be interested in an inside cabin as my Canadian money does not go as far as American. Price is around $1600 American.

(I 'm a 49 year old female from Ottawa, Canada, who's husband does not like to travel)

Let me know,
Old February 15th, 2004, 09:48 PM
Bruce W

Hello All,
Kerry, I'm thinking about a 10 day cruise. I'm looking for a deal also. I can settle for an inside cabin. Keep an eye out and let me know what you find out. I'm wantin to visit the Greek islands mainly to view historical sights. I've cruised the Med. I had a great time. I'm leaning toward May .

To the other messages - Brillance of the seas....I don't want to spend the money for a balcony cabin. But thank you for the offer! I hope you find a crusise mate.
Old February 16th, 2004, 02:47 PM
croozbabe

Default Re: Re: Re: Greek Cruise

Ottawa,

The thing about the Star Princess is that it does not do a roundtrip cruise to and from the same port. That means that I would either have to pay the exorbitant RT airfare through the cruiseline or buy 2 one-way air tickets on my own which is also too outrageously expensive. Also, I'm spoiled by only wanting an oceanview cabin. Additionally, I REALLY want to visit Mykonos and the Star Princess does not stop there.

The Med ports of Nice and Barcelona are more appealing to me than Turkey and Croatia.

Thanks for asking anyway...Good luck in finding a roommate.

Guess I'm gonna have to cancel my trip - boohoo

Debbie