Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 20th, 2004, 09:44 PM
SusanC

Default Widow young 74 looking for cruisemate

Hi, I am a travel agent who spoke with a woman today that has desperately been looking for someone to cruise with. She mentioned that she is a "young" 74 year old and is able to go on a days notice. She is interested in 7-10 sailings on ANY ship. She lives in the Ocala area of Florida. She has called several TA's and I am hoping that I will be able to get her a few contacts. If you are interested, please email me.

Smooth Sailing~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SUSAN
Sponsored Links
Old February 25th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Widow young 74 looking for cruisemate

I would like to respond to your message . I am interested in the same thing that your client is looking for. I dont know how to go about it. What would you suggest ? I am a widower , in the same age category, living in New England, and ready to go most any time. Ben
Old February 26th, 2004, 01:37 PM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to patapeach

I am a 72 y.o.widow ready to cruise also...Cant afford the 200%.
Old March 4th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Passenger

Am looking for a cabinmate for the 1/8/05 Smooth Jazz Cruise. Am leaning towards bring an olde poop myself. Smoker, generally quiet. Enjoyed this year's cruise so much, I want to try it again. HAL ship. Easterb Carib.
Old March 5th, 2004, 05:38 AM
Miss. Ceilline Milan

Miss. Ceilline Milan
Abidjan Cote d'ivoire
West Africa
ceilline_m003@yahoo.ca

Dearest ,
Introduction.
It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I and my junior sister (Sandra) intend to establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe, one has to risk confiding in succeed sometimes in life. There is this huge amount of eight million U.S dollars($8,000,000.00) which my late Father kept for us with a Fiduciary Fund Holder in Abidjan before he was assasinated by unknown persons during this war in Cote d'ivoire.
Now I and my sister have decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons.We want you to help us claim and retrieve these fund from the Fiduciary Fund Holders and transfer it into your personal account in your country for investment purposes on these areas:
1). Telecommunication 2). The Transport Industry 3). Five Star Hotel
If you can be of an assistance to us we will be pleased to offer to you 15% Of the total fund. I await your soonest response.
Respectfully yours,
Miss. Ceilline Milan