CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Cruise Roomie - Female Only Wanted (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/283672-cruise-roomie-female-only-wanted.html)

MaryK March 1st, 2004 06:45 AM

Cruise Roomie - Female Only Wanted

Hi,
I am looking for a single straight female to share a room for an upcoming cruise this year. I am flexible on time frames and locations. I am a very laid back, easy going, yet fun person.
If interested, email me at mary202020us@yahoo.com and please refer to this posting ...
Thanks!

Mary

tropico317 March 4th, 2004 11:39 PM

Re: Cruise Roomie - Female Only Wanted

Hi Mary,

I am a straight SWF age 46 and thinking about taking a cruise this year. I was checking out a singles cruise to the Eastern Carribbean on 4/24 on Princess Cruise Lines. I haven't been on a cruise before but am looking forward to the trip. Everyone that I have talked to says there is so much to do. I hope they are right.

Have you been on a cruise before???

Rhonda

Irene Brown March 15th, 2004 03:01 PM

Hi Mary -

I might be interested in cruising with you. Tell me more about yourself and what you are interested in in a cruise. I am a recently retired school teacher, non-smoker, social drinker, very physically active and in good shape. I consider myself to have a good sense of humor and am also easy going and flexible. I have been looking online recently for a cruise in late March or April. Was considering a singles group cruise but had not found one yet that suited my time frame. Wanted the Eastern Carribean - maybe a 7 day cruise. Though I would not want to cruise by myself, I liked the idea of a singles cruise so I could socialize when I wanted and have private time also. Reply if you are interested further. Thanks.

Dixie Hill March 26th, 2004 12:36 PM

Hi Mary, I'm going to go on my 1st cruise very soon (until I found the "single supplement" charge) so I'm also looking for a cruisemate.

I'm a straight divorced youthful 48yr old (look 43-45) attractive tall woman who is very easy to get along with. I enjoy sun & swimming, lazing with a good book, a little wine (don't smoke) socializing, dancing or listening to live music. I want to do a shore excursion too.

I want to do just a 3-4 day cruise for my first time (plus to keep the expense down)
I live in Ohio so for me departure coasts could be anywhere on the east coast, south coasts (Houston or Galvestine, TX, or New Orleans, LA) or Florida....
I look forward to your reply. Thanks, Dixie

Char li April 4th, 2004 07:26 PM

When is the cruise and where too? Please respond to Charro847@aol.com if still looking for a roomie.

Considering a Roommate April 6th, 2004 09:55 PM

Hi. I am a happily married, active, well-educated, middle-aged woman. My husband and I have always cruised together. He is unable to cruise during the Spring, and I see so many wonderful cruise bargains this season that interest me, that I am considering a share situation with another woman, not someone looking to "meet someone", but someone who just wants to have an enjoyable cruise vacation. I am not interested in inside or lower-than-promenade-deck outside doubles, and would prefer better accomodations. Not looking for a quick "cheapie getaway" or party cruise. I have no interest in the Caribbean, and would prefer to cruise out of San Francisco unless the itinerary is unique, such as Canada/New England and certain specific European cruises (ocean and/or river), if those cruises would end in Europe between end of June to mid-July when my husband would fly over to meet me.

I am a nonsmoker and it is very important to me that my cabinmate not be a smoker, either—not just someone who won't smoke in the room, but one who won't bring in smoke odors from outside the room, either. On the other hand, if we occupy separate cabins, that is less of a problem. I have cruised and travelled extensively and would prefer someone who has a real interest in travel and other cultures.

Although it would be great to find a compatible cabinmate, I would also consider cruising in separate staterooms on the same cruise, if the single supplement is not more than 150% max, on top of a great discount, in a well-located cabin, otherwise a true share will be necessary.

Does this sound like something you would be interested in doing? If so, please post here, and if you like, include an email address.

Bon Voyage!

Sharon Mejia April 10th, 2004 03:04 AM

Looking for cruisemate to share cabin on cruise to Bermuda May 2 - May 9th on Norwegian Crown.

Laid back, non smoker, non drinker, straight person.

TerriBrooks September 29th, 2012 02:03 PM

Panama Canal 2013

Hello. Sorry to high jack your thread, but thought it might be helpful. I'm a single female looking for a cabinmate for a cruise to the Panama Canal in 2013. Pretty flexible as of this moment, but thinking partial transit on the eastern side. Feel free to contact me terrilcloud@yahoo.com. Conversations from all are welcome.

Terri