Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 4th, 2004, 07:14 AM
warm places

Default RCCL 11/27/04

I've located a cruise I'd like to take but before I book it I'd like to find someone who would also like this cruise. I'm DWF (straight), 49, not a partier but I do enjoy fun stuff like the shows, some tours, even late night karaoke at one of the onboard night spots. I don't smoke or drink. The cruise I'm considering is RCCL: Enchantment of the Seas, 5 night Western Caribbean, R/T Fort Lauderdale, visiting ports Ocho Rios, Jamaica and George Town, Grand Cayman. So far the best prices I've found have been: 344 pp Interior Cat N, 374 pp large interior Cat K, 474 pp large oceanview, 644 pp Balcony Cat D1. I'd consider sharing a cabin with another woman (if she's straight) or a man (gay or straight). I'm not looking for romance just someone to share a cabin with and have a nice cruise. If you're interested lets talk.
Sponsored Links
Old March 4th, 2004, 08:57 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to robertmnch
Default Re: RCCL 11/27/04

HI:

I am interested in your ad and your wish to take a cruise. I have been on Carnival twice and Holland America 21 times.

I'm a SWM, 64 years old, college graduate, retired, financially comforatble, and ready to go almost anytime. I will be on the Maasdam out of Boston, May 29th to Canada and New England if interested.

Reply to: robertmnch@aol.com

Best Regards

Robert

Robert
Old March 5th, 2004, 05:32 AM
Miss. Ceilline Milan

Default Re: RCCL 11/27/04

Miss. Ceilline Milan
Abidjan Cote d'ivoire
West Africa
ceilline_m003@yahoo.ca

Dearest ,
Introduction.
It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I and my junior sister (Sandra) intend to establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe, one has to risk confiding in succeed sometimes in life. There is this huge amount of eight million U.S dollars($8,000,000.00) which my late Father kept for us with a Fiduciary Fund Holder in Abidjan before he was assasinated by unknown persons during this war in Cote d'ivoire.
Now I and my sister have decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons.We want you to help us claim and retrieve these fund from the Fiduciary Fund Holders and transfer it into your personal account in your country for investment purposes on these areas:
1). Telecommunication 2). The Transport Industry 3). Five Star Hotel
If you can be of an assistance to us we will be pleased to offer to you 15% Of the total fund. I await your soonest response.
Respectfully yours,
Miss. Ceilline Milan
Old March 5th, 2004, 07:17 AM
Confidence

Default Re: Re: RCCL 11/27/04

Miss Ceilline Milan, I don't think your "Con-game" will work with people posting messages here. The message placed by Warm Places was about sharing a cabin on a cruise. What the hell does your financial schemes have to do with that? Go find someplace else to pander your wares!