CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   economical way to cruise (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/283679-economical-way-cruise.html)

Oracle March 6th, 2004 05:18 AM

economical way to cruise

I would like to find someone who is interested in the same sort of cruises as I am. I would like to see these ports (not all at one time, but at somepoint in the next year or two): Nassau, Ocho Rios, Belize, Playa del Carmen, Babadoes and Martinique. Three, Five and Eight day Cruises work best for me. I've learned from past cruises if you're looking for a person willing to share a cabin it's best to be as clear as possible. So here goes, I'll be 50 this year (not an old lady though) and would prefer no more than a 10 year age spread either way. It may not be politically correct but I wouldn't want to share a cabin with any religious fanatics, I don't care what your faith is I don't want to hear about it! I don't smoke or drink, but I still enjoy the night spots onboard. I'm basically a night owl. I would share a cabin with either male/female but prefer whoever I share a cabin with not invite other people to the quarters ( I don't want to end up sleeping on deck waiting for someone's "company" to leave). The person should be willing to stop by the Purser's deck on the last day of the cruise just to make sure all cabin charges are on the right accounts. If you snore that's okay with me, so long as it doesn't sound like a fog horn. And, please have good personal hygiene. Actually, I'm fairly easy to get along with but I wanted to be as honest as possible. If you're interested in locating a cruise we can take get in touch.

julie C March 10th, 2004 03:53 PM

Re: economical way to cruise

Is March 28, 2004 too soon for you to the Southern Carribean (8-days) from Ft Lauderdale? I am clean, funny and 45 years old. I don't smoke and only drink socially.

Anne Marie March 10th, 2004 06:28 PM

Oracle,

Message was straight to the point..I am nonsmoker, divorced 51 straight female looking for share mate to offset single supplement...Southern or Eastern Carib..dates flexible..but need to give work a month in advance notice. Easy to get along with and love to travel, new at dealing with traveling single. Drop me a line at KISS1184@AOL.com....live in Florida about two hours from Ft. Lauderdale or Miami, either port is fine.

Dixie Hill March 26th, 2004 11:18 AM

Hi Oracle,
I want to go on a 3-4day cruise soon and am definately interested in sharing a cabin with you. I would be a "first-time"cruiser (but am a quick study :>) I've read many articles on cruising and what to expect. And I'm excited to get my 1st one experienced!

I'm a very nice single 48yr old female, very easy to get along with and though I don't smoke, I do like a glass of wine or two. I also like to "hit the nightspots" for fun, laughter, and dancing but I would Never bring a "companion" to our room. That would be beyond sleazy..... Let's see, more descriptions of me would be; relatively attractive, very neat, loves to laugh, meet new people, be lazy reading, swim and sun, but also go explore destination stops.. I know how to give others their space and when to compromise on decisions. My sister said I "snore a little" but I tell her, "no, I don't, cause I've never heard me snore." haha..

I feel we would get along and if so, perhaps be cabin mates for a longer cruise later.
Let me know, thanks, Dixie

Ray Anderson April 15th, 2004 02:38 PM

cruise sharing

Dear Oracle,
I am 57 year old male interested in cruising Alaska in May or June and sharing a two bed room.
I am a writer/photographer and would prefer a platonic relationship.
I would respect all rights and privacy.

If you are interested let me know.

vvakati April 19th, 2004 01:10 PM

Hello

pl email me to talk more

Patricia May 4th, 2004 04:31 PM

Re: Re: economical way to cruise

Saw your reply and that you mentlioned that you are interested in a longer cruise. I am looking for a cruise/room mate for a cruise on October 21st on the Island Princess, round trip from Los Angeles to the Hawaian Islands and Ensenada. I have a hold on a cabin. Are you interested? If so, email me at patksac@accessbee.com.

JD May 11th, 2004 12:48 PM

Hi
My name is James and I am 50 years old and live in the city of Hoover, Alabama. I retired early from the corporate world and enjoy cruising. I am physically fit and considered handsome. Do not smoke but enjoy a drink from time to time. If you are interested, contact me and I will send photo.

James

Debbi May 11th, 2004 09:07 PM

Hey Oracle and everyone else!

I live in Huntsville, Alabama, am a single/white/female, 43, a smoker (but I can smoke outside the room), and never been on a cruise. I plan on treating myself, with a cruise, when I graduate from college in December. :) (yes, I started school REALLY late!) If you are still needing a roommate for a longer cruise (about a week?) then I am available! My addy is debbisolo@aol.com if you are interested.
I am really excited about this trip!

debbi
xoxo

Debbi May 11th, 2004 09:15 PM

Opps, forgot to mention that I am clean, dont snore (that I know of), not into sharing my opinions about religion (or politics for that matter-unless asked!), and would never invite a man to the room!

I am a night owl too and love to boogie the night away. <g>

debbi
xoxo

Exceptionally Picky May 12th, 2004 03:06 PM

I liked what you said in your note. I'm a teacher/actress in Los Angeles. I've been on a bunch of cruises. They are a blast. I'd like to get away to one in July or August. One is July 9 for 4 days to Catalina/Ensenada for only $374 and the other is 7 nights to Alaska $949 total. Let me know if you want to talk further. I'm clean, fun, and don't snore (although I used to grind my teeth as a kid!) Sandy

LeAlyn May 14th, 2004 06:51 PM

This is my first experience reading a message board of this type. I am a 60-year-young female and fit all of the things you've described. I've been told I snore, but I don't know how loud. I'm interested in planning a cruise through Panama Canal or to South Seas in the future, but don't know anyone who has the time or money to do so.