Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 15th, 2004, 05:50 PM
AMS

Default Southern Caribbean

51 YOA, DWF looking for share mate...hate paying single supplement...lite drinker, nonsmoker, easy going and flexible...looking for cruise to southern or eastern caribbean....any time from June to end of year. Please reply
Sponsored Links
Old March 15th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Southern Caribbean

Hi , I am going on a cruise veendam nov 20 14days leaving tampa

southern carib. white male 53yrs. looking to share
Old March 26th, 2004, 11:47 PM
Southern Belle

I too hate the single supplement rates. I've been considering Carnival Legend 12/5/2004 8 nights R/T Fort Lauderdale. I'm 50, SWF, straight, non-smoker. I live in the mid-west and have found Fort Lauderdale to be one of the cheapest (to and from airfare) ports to cruise from. If this cruise interest you, please contact me.
Old March 30th, 2004, 07:06 PM
Dixie Hill

AMS, I'm wanting to go on my 1st cruise very soon (until I found the "single supplement" charge) so I'm also looking for a cruisemate.

I'm a straight, divorced youthful 48yr old attractive woman who is very easy to get along with. I enjoy sun & swimming, lazing with a good book, a little wine (don't smoke) socializing, dancing or listening to live music.

I want to do just a 3-4 day cruise for my first time (plus to keep the expense down)
I live in Ohio so for me departure coasts could be anywhere on the east coast, south coasts (Houston or Galvestine, TX, or New Orleans, LA) or Florida....
I look forward to your reply. Thanks, Dixie
Old April 1st, 2004, 06:57 PM
AMS

Default Re: Re: Southern Caribbean

Hi Dixie

Just booked a cruise for last week in October from San Juan for a week on the Princess Cruise lines...First time with Princess... However, if you are interested, why not start out with a cruise to the Bahamas usually Fri, Sat and Sunday. I am game if you are interested. I live in Florida, so I usually drive to Fort Lauderdale or Miami. Because of my job, I try to do the short cruises, no more than a week. Wouldn't mind going to the Bahamas again...I need breaks from my job every so often, but have to have at least a month's notice for time off. Please E-mail me at KISS1184@AOL.com....a lot of my coworkers are from the Cleveland area, so drop me a line...maybe we can work something out...That single supplement is sooooo unfair. .AMS