Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 17th, 2004, 08:31 AM
First Mate

Default how to do it

Last year I bid on a cruise at onetravel skyauctions, and won. The cruise was just the right price for me ( $400 pp port chgs and taxes included, oceanview, for a 5 day western caribbean). A friend and I split the total cost of $800 (making it $400 each) and we had a great time. I've been considering bidding on another cruise. The only possible problem is if I am the winning bid, it's always for 2 people and I have to pay the whole fare upon the auction ending. My friend is unavailable to cruise this year. Are there any ideas on how I can find someone willing to share a cabin and split the cost of whatever I would have to pay for the cruise?
Sponsored Links
Old March 18th, 2004, 02:26 PM
Beginner

Default Re: how to do it

I would like to go on a cruise. It would be my first time. If you get one forthe summer, let me know. Bye.
Old March 18th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Admiral

Default Re: how to do it

You can get this very same price from the cruiseline ot TA's just as often. <G> You really need to watch out for these "auctions" and I definately do not recommend them and advise others to stay away from them unless they really know what they are doing. Lots of pitfalls and rules and regs and fine print with those things.
Jim