Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 23rd, 2004, 06:48 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to Marigold Leeflot
Default Seeking a roommate

I am a 34 year old female who is from NY who loves to cruise. I am very flexible about the ports of call. I don't smoke and I usually prefer an outside cabin or balcony. I rise early (about 7:30) and I retire late (about 12:30).

Michelle
Sponsored Links
Old March 24th, 2004, 12:27 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Seeking a roommate

HI Michelle,

You didn't mention if you are seekeing a male or female roommate. Am male 55 from Calif and love to cruise also.Hate the single supplement of cruising solo.. If interested, we should explore some upcoming cruises. Am a retired veterinarian so am flexible as to
time. Drop me a note
Kent
Old March 24th, 2004, 05:59 PM
plb1257

Dear Michelle,
I am a 46 year old married woman (but feel much younger) and my husband does not like to cruise. I am looking for a female to share a cabin. I am a non-smoker also. I would very much like to depart from Norfolk because I could save on airfare as it is a fairly short drive for me and I'm on a limited budget. I like the idea of an outside cabin or one with a balcony. Cruises out of Norfolk go to both the Caribbean and Bermuda. I'm pretty flexible with dates and was hoping to go to the Caribbean in April (tired of the cold!!) but would entertain other dates. Let me know if you are interested in going anywhere soon -- Holland America has some pretty inexpensive deals for the upcoming month. Beset regards, paula
Old March 26th, 2004, 12:52 PM
Dixie Hill

Hi Michelle, I want to do a 3-4 day " first-time" cruise soon, like the first or second week of May.. I live in Columbus, Oh so Norfolk, NY, Boston, or any eastern or southeastern port of call would be fine with me. It would be great to go with someone that knew all the "ropes" though I've read and talked to friends and relatives about cruising, I'm confident that I will cruise like a pro....

I'm a slender youthful 48yr divorced straight woman (look younger)... Fun and lively, easy to get along with, and flexible. Love to socialize, dance, swim, sun and read a good book, listen to music, drink a little wine but don't smoke. I want to do a shore excursion too. I know how to give someone their space and your "hours" are the same ones I keep. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks, Dixie
Old April 6th, 2004, 10:25 PM
Rose G

Hi Michelle...

Any way you can swing an APril 11th departure out of Lauderdale? Sailing on Celebrity Millenium. Already have a balcony suite booked and paid for...If I don't find a partner, I don't go at this point- just toomany additional onboard expenses...SO, if you wanna split costs with me, please let me know...
Old April 10th, 2004, 03:02 AM
Sharon Mejia

Looking for cabin mate for cruise to Bermuda May 2 - May 9th on Norwegian Crown. I'm a non smoker and non drinker. Want someone who is independent. I'm easy going, quiet and this will be my birthday present. But it's much easier on the pocket book to share a cabin.
Old April 27th, 2004, 07:40 PM
chip

Michelle,
Iam 28, male, non smoker, social drinker looking for a cabin roomate for a eastern caribbean cruise sometime in January 2005 out of florida. I will not book for a couple of more months..I have been on 4 cruises by myself in the last couple of years and it gets exspensive by yourself..I like to have someone around my age who likes to go out and socialize with other people..
Old May 4th, 2004, 11:48 AM
twnklstar77

Greetings,

I am also looking for someone to room with... I'm 26, female, and single. My friends can't get time off from work, and I need a vacation. I've been looking into a cruise offered by Binnacle Travel which entails a 7 night trip through the caribbean.

If you might be interested, let me know.
Danielle
Old May 4th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Seeking a roommate

Saw your note about looking for a cruise mate. I, too, am from CA and am also looking for someone to share expenses with on a cruise. Most of my friends are still working and just can't go all the time. I have a hold on a cabin on the Island Princess, round trip out of LA, going to Hawaii and Ensenada on Oct 21st. Am not looking for romance, just someone to share the cost of a cabin. Are you interested? You can email me at patksac@accessbee.com and we can talk.
Old May 23rd, 2004, 07:26 AM
Beginner

good morning , are you still looking for a cruise-mate? well, if so, perhaps we should chat. i am a recently retired young fun loving adventuresome 48 year old who is looking to cruise full time for about 6-8 months a year starting around november ish. this leaves 5 months to find the right cruise-mate. are you that person? interested in chatting? let me know, steve
Old May 24th, 2004, 04:36 PM
DONNA FERRARO

I AM A 47 YEAR OLD FEMALE WHO LIVES IN NJ AND I'M LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO SHARE A BERMUDA 5 DAYS 6 NIGHTS CRUISE WHICH I HAVE ALREADY RESERVED
AND PUT A DOWNPAYMENT ON, BUT OTHER PERSON CANCELLED ON ME AT LAST
MINUTE. THE CRUISE LEAVES FROM BAYONNE, N.J. WHICH IS WHERE I LIVE. I
WORK IN MANHAATAN FOR A NEWSPAPER. ALTHOUGH THERE IS AN AGE DIFFERENCE I AM A PRETTY YOUNG MINDED 47 YEAR OLD. I AM NOT A SMOKER NOR MUCH OF A DRINKER THOUGH. THE CRUISE PRICE IS $1100 INCLUSIVE OF
TAXES AND PORT CHARGES, IT LEAVES SUNDAY AUG 14. IF INTERESTED REPLY.
Old May 28th, 2004, 08:19 PM
judith

I would like to take a cruise to the caribean or fly after july 18
judith
Old June 8th, 2004, 09:24 PM
EDWARD TIETJEN

HI I AM ALSO A EARLY RISER . LOOKING TO SHARE A ROOM EMAIL ME BACK AND LETS SEE WHAT WE CAN WORK OUT I am 43 male 5-10 blue eyes blond hair if that matters .They say I look like tim the tool man tayler.BY FOR NOW