Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 29th, 2004, 11:38 AM
jacque

Default share cabin in jun 04

I am a straight 38 year old Australian female who has not cruised before but who loves the idea of it. I would like to do a mediteranian or europeon cruise departing from Barcelona, London, Copenhagen, Rome etc after the 8 Jun. I am not looking for a love or sex affair just an enjoyable, relaxing adventure taking in the sights and the experience with a like minded person therefore an outgoing, carefree, straight, non smoking female would be great but who is considerate of others and doesn't mind sharing (not hogging) facilities and doesn't feel compelled to bring a companion back to the cabin every night. I realise I must sound a little demanding but I have just had to share with 10 people for the last 4 months and it does opens your eyes.
Sponsored Links
Old March 30th, 2004, 01:58 PM
croozbabe

Default Re: share cabin in jun 04

Hi Jacque,

Would you be able to travel in October? The Celebrity Millenium is doing a Mediterranean cruise departing from Barcelona on October 14 which really appeals to me and I need someone to share a balcony cabin with me. I am a young-acting and young-looking 51, female, non-smoker, rather reserved, and considerate person. If you want to know more, go to www.travelchums.com/croozbabe.

Let me know if this interests you.

Debbie