Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 8th, 2004, 06:28 AM
Angela L.

Default Southampton to Rome, 12-day cruise

I'd like to take Princess's 12-cruise on the Royal Princess on July 30. I really don't plan to spend much time in the cabin, so the cost of single occupancy isn't really worth it for me. Double occupancy is $1799 per person (plus air from wherever).

The cruise starts in Southampton, England with stops in Le Havre, France; Vigo, Spain; Lisbon, Portugal; Seville, Spain; Casablanca, Morocco; Gibraltar; Barcelona, Spain; Monte Carlo, Monaco; Florence/Pisa, Italy; and disembarks in Rome on August 11.

I am SWF, 42, nonsmoker, light drinker. I'm a pretty independent (i.e., I'm not needy), considerate, respectful person. However, a traveling companion would be nice for dinners and some sight-seeing. I'm not looking for 24/7 companionship though.

I've heard a lot of good things about the Regal Princess, but never cruised on her before. It might be a good opportunity to try her out, before she goes to P&O next year. If anyone is interested in teaming up, please let me know. Thanks.

Angela
Sponsored Links
Old April 13th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Angela L.

Default Re: Southampton to Rome, 12-day cruise

Oops -- last paragraph should refer to the Royal Princess. I don't think the Regal is changing hands just yet!
Old May 16th, 2004, 12:25 AM
Wendy Isabel Lamb

Hello Angela,

I am 47 and live in the UK in Winchester; just down the road from Southampton.

Let me know if you don't have a cruise mate yet.
Old May 17th, 2004, 11:04 AM
Angela L.

Hi Wendy,

I do have a cruisemate for this trip, and we're all set to go! Good luck finding a cruise -- I read that you were up all night in search of one. Princess uses Southampton frequently for embarkation/disembarkation. If you end up on this cruise, let me know so we can meet-up onboard.

Angela