Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 16th, 2004, 10:47 PM
jubilee

Default Carnival

I would like to find someone that would like to share a cabin on this cruise out of Miami to Nassau, La Romana and St.Thomas. The rates seem to be very low ($579 inside, $664 outside guarantee). I am pretty mellow, just want a relaxing week with some snorkeling, sunbathing, good food and a little entertainment. I don't want to pay a single supplement and I'm not really comfortable going all alone. I'm just looking for a cabin mate and someone to hang out with, not any type of romance! If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Julie
41, female
Sponsored Links
Old April 16th, 2004, 10:48 PM
jubilee

Default Re: Carnival

Sorry, something happened and didn't post all the cruise info. This cruise is on the Carnival "Paradise" 8/15/04.
Old May 8th, 2004, 12:41 AM
Jeff Shore

I am also looking for a cabin mate for May 28th leaving from Miami to Bahamas on the Fascination. I am a 53-year old straight male in need of some rest and relaxation with someone who enjoys the finer things in life.
Old May 11th, 2004, 12:41 PM
JD

Hi Julie
My name is James and I live in Hoover, Alabama. I am 49 and retired early from the corporate world and enjoy traveling by way of cruises. I am physically fit and am considered handsome. If you are interested, contact me and I will send a photo. If we decide to share expenses, I will fly to your town to meet you first, to see if we would be happy with one anothers company.

James
Old May 11th, 2004, 11:51 PM
Rosalie

I too am looking for a cruise mate so I do not have to pay a single supplement. How long is the cruise you referenced as I am looking for at least 7 days. Have you been on Carnival before? I have been on three cruises (1 Norweigen, 2 RCI) though I never have been on Carnival.

I've just ended a long term relationship so I need to find a cruise mate and I can't seem to find any friends willing to take the time or spend the money for a cruise.

I am 48, straight, easy going, love to snorkel, sun bath, people watch, laugh (some of those shipboard activities are hilarious) and I can hardly wait to scheduled my next cruise.