Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 29th, 2004, 10:54 AM
Steve0521

Default Wanted: Cruisemate to share cabin in May/June 04. Male or Fe

I'm a professional white male in my forties and looking to hook-up with someone who would like to share a cabin. I'm a non-smoker and social drinker, who enjoys dancing, working out , laughing and having fun. I am looking to leave from either Miami or LA. With the right person a week would be a blast. If you're looking for the same email me so we don't miss the boat.
Steve
Sponsored Links
Old April 29th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Wanted: Cruisemate to share cabin in May/June 04. Male o

Steve,
I'm not looking to share, but know a gentleman in his 40's looking to share the cost for a cruise next April on RC's Voyager. (sails out of Miami) We're all in our 40's, this will be our 3rd cruise. We're social drinkers, enjoy the night life and love meeting new people. Just keep us in mind if this cruise sounds desireable.
Old May 2nd, 2004, 08:39 PM
Dara

Could you please send a photo and just confirm that you are divorced. thanks
Old May 6th, 2004, 08:12 PM
David Asch

Hi Steve - I am an experienced cruiser, prof. 40's, non-smoker, 5'9", 150 lbs. I enjoy ships a lot but paying double is a bit much. I am available2nd and 5th week in June, all of July and 1st week in August. I may also be available May 17-June 2 depending on
land vacation plans. Unfortunately, as Im sure you know, there are very few ships left with single cabins - Q.E. 2 and the Caronia, both rather expensive. I can be reached at (212) 877-8329 or dmasch@verizon.net

Regards, David