Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 30th, 2004, 01:40 PM
Paula C

Default Last Minute Deals - Female Cabinmate

Hi. I am trying to travel to the Western Caribbean on the Carnival Conquest from New Orleans on 5/16 through 5/23. I am on a low budget and the current cost of a 1A GUAR stateroom is $699 per person. I am waiting to purchase this category/room type on a last minute deal when the price drops to $499. I am driving from Dallas, TX to New Orleans, so there is also an opportunity to car pool to New Orleans. I am a first time cruiser, straight, non-smoker, 28 year-old African American female. I am in dire need of a relaxing vacation and my significant other had his stay in Iraqi extended, so that left me without a vacation partner. I am a professional (CPA), beautiful, health conscious, lots of fun, outgoing, and self-sufficient. Please respond if you are flexible or interested. I have also attached a picture although it is about 4 years old. Thanks!

Paula
Sponsored Links
Old May 1st, 2004, 07:53 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Last Minute Deals - Female Cabinmate

sent you an email...

JS
Old May 2nd, 2004, 08:33 PM
Bill Simon

Default Re: Mediterranean Cruise

5/2
Dear JMS,
I noted where you sent me an e-mail. Checked today and didn't receive it. I've booked a 10 day cruise on Holland America's Noordam. The trip flies out of Orlando and board ship in Rome. Covers all western Mediterranean. I live in Vero Beach, FL , retired and 66 years old. Would like to hear from you if interested.
Bill Simon
willsez@yahoo.com