Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 11th, 2004, 10:35 PM
Debbi

Default Anyone for a December trip?

Hi,

I will be booking a cruise for late December-after I graduate from college. So I am checking them out now. Anyone want to share a room with me? I am 43, smoke, mostly a night owl, a real blond ditz, and lots of fun. I am in Huntsville, Alabama-an army brat transplant so I dont have much of a southern drawl. <g>
You can be male or female-makes no difference to me and neither does your age. Just please dont wake me up at the crack of dawn!!

Oh, and I want to go somewhere warm (for about a week).
I dont really care where.

debbi
xoxo
Sponsored Links
Old May 27th, 2004, 01:43 PM
DUKE HORTON

Default Re: Anyone for a December trip?

HELLO DEBBIE,
MY NAME IS DUKE
WHAT IS YOUR DECEMBER TIME FRAME? BEFORE OR AFTER THE 15TH?
I HAVE BEEN ON ONE CRUISE, RCCL , VOYAGER OF THE SEA ON 4/25 AND I AM READY TO GO ON ANOTHER CRUISE BEFORE YEARS END,
BUT TRAVELING SINGLE CAN BE VERY EXPENSIVE
CAN WE TALK?
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME,
DUKE
Old June 1st, 2004, 01:00 PM
Robert H

HEY IS THERE ANYWAY YOU CAN GO ON A CRUISE IN OCTOBER?ME AND MY FRIEND AND HIS WIFE ARE GOING ON A 5DAY CRUISE OUT OF MIAMI.WE WILL SPEND TWO NIGHTS IN THE FLORIDA KEYS BEFORE THE CRUISE STARTS THEN ITS OFF TO JAMAICA AND CAYMAN ISLANDS.LET ME KNOW IM ALOT OF FUN
ROBERT
Old June 9th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Beginner

Hey Debbi,
I might be interested. Straight male, cool, fairly intelligent, laid back, 51. I have six sisters, including a twin one, which I mention if you are at all concerned with my ability to deal...
I have never taken a cruise and am determined to make my next vacation one. I am based in the DC area and would like to go to the Caribbean...
Real flexible as to dates and ppoints of departure...
dlesh@mail.com
Old June 14th, 2004, 01:17 AM
Passenger

Deb,

You've got to come to Hawaii and sail the islands. There are 3,4,7,10 and 11 day cruises. Let me know when is convenient for you and I'll adjust my schedule(one of the benefits of being semi-retired). Single, 59 and loads of fun.

Aloha,
CB
Old June 29th, 2004, 05:38 AM
Rodolfo

I am sailing around the world with a little sailboat and i am looking for a female companion. I will restart from Panama, where my boat is, next January: are you available? I am 53 years old but a little highlander... Ciao To life Rodolfo
Old June 30th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to danielkelley

Any interest in going to Antarctica in January, 2005, instead?

I'm 61, DWM, light smoker, FL resident, considerate and respectful. I need a cabinmate to beat the dreadful "single supplement".

I MAY be able to furnish air to Santiago/Buenos Aires for a low price.

Cruise would probably leave from Ushuaia, AG, though I don't have an itinerary yet - won't reserve if I'm paying double. Cruise length maybe 8 days?

I'm open to your reply
Thanks
Dan Kelley
Old July 6th, 2004, 08:05 PM
HENRY

Hello I am 47 years old, divorced, slightly disabled, rely on a cane to walk, but other than that I can function normally. I am also a night owl. looking for a cabin mate as well. It will be my very first cruise. Please let me know whether you are interested or not.
Bye for now,
Henry
Old July 15th, 2004, 08:30 PM
mark giddings

yes i am interested in traveling for other dates too. I t is crazy to pay for two when you are alone. I am single white male 50 a smoker, love a good party and have tons of free time on my hands.....let me know
Mark
Old July 25th, 2004, 08:54 PM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to toolman Send a message via Yahoo to toolman

hi debbi
i am absolutely going on a cruise in late december. i am not spending another x-mas/new years in the snow here in colorado. i am 40, non smoking, nite owl myself. i have been acused of being fun by more than one person. this will be my first cruise, and i plan on living it up.
lets talk.

david
Old January 28th, 2005, 06:54 PM
Beginner

Default sailling at mediterranian

2005 summer i will be sailling between Greek and Turkish island with my 37 feet sailboat and i am looking for a female companion.Also we can join 3.aegean yacht
rally in july 5 to 18. i am a pharmacist love to travel with sailboat and motorbike(chopper)
Old January 29th, 2005, 01:13 AM
Passenger

If you are serious, email me at bblizz@yahoo.com. I'm thinking Hawaii at Christmas time.

Regal Princess 4/03
Norwegian Star 11/03
Norwegian Wind 4/04
Dawn Princess 5/04
Norwegian Wind 9/04
Carnival Spirit 11/04
Norwegian Wind 3/05
Holland America Ryndam 5/05(2, back 2 back)
Carnival Liberty 9/05
NCL America, Pride of America 12/05
Norwegian Wind 4/06
Carnival Liberty 11/06
Old January 30th, 2005, 12:26 PM
charitylynn1226

Default Re: Re: Anyone for a December trip?

hi there henry

i just read your post and wondered if you would be interested in a seven day cruise sometime in december....im looking for a cabin mate...ive only been on one other cruise...but iv'e never traveled alone....if your interested ...let me know.....charitylynn
Old March 5th, 2005, 03:02 AM
vintage lady

I'm 50 yrs old and booked on a 7-night Southern Caribbean cruise onboard the RCCL Serenade of the Seas R/T San Juan departing Nov 26, 2005. I'm travelling solo so if you're going to be onboard too let's say hello!