Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 16th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Familiar Face

Default Gay Cabin Mate for Caribbean Princess Sept 2004

[DELETED]
Sponsored Links
Old June 1st, 2004, 03:10 AM
Lyle

Default Re: Gay Cabin Mate for Caribbean Princess Sept 2004

Hi, California Dave! Any luck putting your group together or finding a roommate? Just curious.

Were you more interested in the early September or late September dates aboard the Caribbean Princess? I think one leaves around 09/04 and the other around 09/25 (I can't remember. I've been looking at so many destinations and dates tonight.

Anyway, just thought it was worth checking-in with you. I am leaning toward the same month, same cruise, but nothing decided yet. Accommodation wise, I would probably be opting for the suite with balcony.

I am not a huge party person. (I mainly enjoy the port activities -- water sports (snorkeling, diving, etc.), shopping, hiking, biking, exploring.) However, I still consider myself fun, outgoing and always ready for a good time, just not an extreme party guy.

I am a white, 34-year-old professional in West Los Angeles.

Hope to hear back with news/update of your voyage plans.

Thanks.

- Lyle
Old June 1st, 2004, 10:17 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Lyle,

I sent you a lengthy message to your personal email address. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

California Dave
Old June 12th, 2004, 11:39 PM
kmk

Any chance, you'd want to go sooner... I know the prices are more, but just wondering.
Old June 21st, 2004, 03:34 PM
christoph

Hey Guy...
Sounds cool...i am also in thirties(32), very masculine, full of character, fun, am very good looking, honest, and willing...email me if your interested in talking further....schors72@aol.com, thanks