CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Female Cabin Mate Wanted (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/283795-female-cabin-mate-wanted.html)

Happy Cruiser May 18th, 2004 08:30 PM

Female Cabin Mate Wanted

48 yr old single female looking for female cabin mate. I'm interested in traveling to the caribbean somewhere between June and October and the sooner the better.

We can do things together or apart. If your interested send me an email

R

PS - Norma C. - I responded to your email but received an undeliverable message in return.

DONNA FERRARO May 24th, 2004 03:47 PM

Re: Female Cabin Mate Wanted

I AM A 47 YEAR OLD FEMALE WHO LIVES IN NJ AND WORKS IN MANHATTAN.
I HAVE A BERMUDA CRUISE RESERVED ALREADY AND MY FRIEND IS CANCELLING ON ME. THE CRUISE IS A 5 DAYS 6 NIGHT DURATION AND LEAVES FROM BAYONNE
NJ WHICH IS WHERE I LIVE . THE PRICE IS $1100 INCLUSIVE OF TAXES AND PORT
CHARGE. IT IS FOR AUG 14 WEEK. I AM A VERY NICE AND FLEXIBLE PERSON. I WORK FOR A NEWSPAPERI OWN MY OWN HOUSE AND I'M A TOTAL ANIMAL LOVER. I'M A PRETTY EASY PERSON TO GET ALONG WITH. IF INTERESTED PLEASE REPLY.I

judith May 28th, 2004 07:12 PM

I'm 46 years old and would like to take a cruise from new york after july 18.
judith

Irene Brown May 30th, 2004 05:40 PM

I'm interested in cruising too. I am a 57 year old straight female wanting to see some pretty sights, soak up some sun, read, eat good food and drink some good red wine. I am open to ports of call. Have only cruised twice so far. I just retired from teaching last May and am ready to start doing some traveling!

luvs to cruise May 31st, 2004 02:39 PM

Hi girls

Thanks for the posts, but I've hooked up with Donna for a cruise in August to Bermuda and I am soooo looking forward to it - happy searching.

R

Ann June 4th, 2004 07:51 PM

Re: Re: Female Cabin Mate Wanted

Hi.
I am eager to jump aboard a cruise ship ASAP. I am interested in speaking with you further. Thanks for posting.

I am 38 female, straight, non-smoker, rarely drinks, very active with multiple sports. Responsible and respecting other people's space.
quiet. non snorerer (and will not travel with a snorer.)
Fun & smart.
ann

Ann June 4th, 2004 07:54 PM

Re: Re: Female Cabin Mate Wanted

Hi gals:
I am eager to jump aboard a cruise ship ASAP (June 17th+). I am interested in speaking with you further. Thanks. I will go anywhere simply to relax. I love cruising more than any other vacation.

I am 38 female, straight, non-smoker, rarely drinks, very active with multiple sports. Responsible and respecting other people's space.
quiet. non snorerer (and will not travel with a snorer.)
Fun & smart.