Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 20th, 2004, 07:53 PM
Paul Cathcart

Default Alaska July 4th Sapphire Princess Cruise Companion Needed

Looking for a fun-loving extroverted M/F to share a cabin with me on the Alaska July 4th Sapphire Princess Cruise. My wife's work is going to be in direct conflict but I am still going to go. Most travel agencies have this cruise on sale for around $1,000/pp for an inside cabin. My company is a corporate partner with Princess so it is only $600. I will be turning 32 on the cruise, very outgoing, have taken many cruises, and a night owl. I am fine if you want to hang out on the cruise and in ports or if you just want to go your own way and just share the cabin...
Sponsored Links
Old May 22nd, 2004, 12:42 AM
naushaba

Default Re: Alaska July 4th Sapphire Princess Cruise Companion Neede

hi,i am 33 ,single female
,if interested let me know ,hope your wife will be ok with that, i live in wa state.
Old May 31st, 2004, 08:06 PM
Paul Cathcart

Default Re: Re: Alaska July 4th Sapphire Princess Cruise Companion N

naushaba ... thanks for replying... my work sent me out of town last week and I just got back in so sorry I couldn't reply sooner. My cruise docs arrived while I was gone and I will have to check with Princess to see if it is now too late. Are you still interested? I will call Princess first thing tomorrow to find out the procedure if you are. I will send you an e-mail to your Yahoo, too. By the way, if you wish to contact me, my cell phone is (703) 589-6390...

Thanks...

Paul
Old June 21st, 2004, 03:38 PM
christoph

Default Re: Alaska July 4th Sapphire Princess Cruise Companion Neede

Hey guy....
Sounds great...I am 32 myself and am very fun...this could be fun for both of us! I am a great guy who is very outgoing, goodlooking, honest, adventurous, and very enegetic...if your interested, please email at schors72@aol.com...thanks, christoph!!