Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 21st, 2004, 08:39 AM
Passenger

Default Former CA girl needs to get to the beach

I'm still looking for a straight single female cruise mate to avoid paying single supplement on a cruise. I'm 48 and wanting to get to the beach. Looking forward to sunbathing, snorkerling, reading, eating, and drinking, not necessarily in that order.

I'm fun and easy going. We can do shipboard things together or apart and would loke to sail within the next few months.

If you are interested please send an email to walkski@yahoo.com.

R
Sponsored Links
Old May 30th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Irene Brown

Default Re: Former CA girl needs to get to the beach

I am interested in cruising also. I am a 57 yr old straight female that loves many of the things you mentioned also. I am a non-smoker but I do drink. I just retired from teaching last May and now that I have spent my first year doing some remodeling on my house I am ready to do some traveling. Let me hear from you if you are interested. I'm open to ideas of places. Just want the sun, a good book, good food and wine!
Old June 12th, 2004, 11:45 PM
First Mate

I am a 46 year old divorced straight professional female from NJ that loves cruising to anywhere warm. My travel companions have either married or can't afford the time off from their jobs. I have been on 13 so far, mostly to the caribbean and would like to go to the Mediterranean this summer or Hawaii over Thanksgiving. I like a balcony cabin, as I am a light smoker and do not like to smoke where I sleep. I'm not into the tour thing, just the sun, a pina colada, and a lounge chair. Love the night life and not the mornings. I am interested in meeting up with someone to defray the costs of a first class cruise experience. Carnival is NOT an option!!!!!!! My email is queenkarp@optonline.net.
Old June 21st, 2004, 05:51 PM
Chantal

Hi, I am 45 in California and am looking for a cruise roommate. I used to travel with my daughter but she is getting busier with her own life and I still want to go on cruises. I am 45 and love the beach, water, shopping. I don't smoke, drink socially and would like to make plans this year for a cruise but only have a week vacation left. If you are interested, please contact me. Thanks.
Old June 22nd, 2004, 10:21 AM
First Mate

I like doing all the same things as you. e-mail me