Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 30th, 2004, 09:45 AM
Robert H
Default Carnival Imagination October 11th 2004

I am a married but not very happy man going on a cruise with my best friend and his wife on October 11th on the Imagination out of MIami.I am looking to find a nice woman who would enjoy sharing this experience with me so I am not the odd man out.I consider myself good looking and lots of fun.We are also arriving a couple days before to spend two nights in the Florida Keys even before the cruise leaves.Please let me know as soon as possible as I plan to book it on or about June 15th.

Looking forward to hearing from you
Sponsored Links