CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   BLACK FEMALE LOOKING FOR CABIN MATE 10/30/04 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/283830-black-female-looking-cabin-mate-10-30-04-a.html)

Pamela June 5th, 2004 04:16 PM

BLACK FEMALE LOOKING FOR CABIN MATE 10/30/04

HELLO,

I'M BOOKED ON A 5 DAY ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISE, WHICH LEAVES OUT OF FT. LAUDERDALE ON 10/30/04. THE PORTS OF CALL ARE OCHOS RIOS, JAMAICA, AND THE CAYMAN ISLANDS. BALCONY CABIN. (MY SISTER HAD TO CANCEL).

I'M A 52 YR OLD, STRAIGHT, BLACK FEMALE. AND I DO SMOKE. LOOKING FOR A CABIN MATE FOR THIS CRUISE. AND HOPEFULLY A TRAVEL MATE FOR FUTURE CRUISES. I LIVE OUTSIDE OF ATLANTA, GA.

IF INTERESTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

THANKS!

CB June 14th, 2004 01:43 AM

Re: BLACK FEMALE LOOKING FOR CABIN MATE 10/30/04

Hi Pamela,

I wish you were going out of a west coast or Hawaii port. I'd volunteer. There are not a lot of us on the cruise circuit.

Let me know if you dercide to do something close to the west coast. If you want, we could also exchange photos.

Incidentally, I'm malw, 59 and loads of fun. Have a super day and a great cruise.

Aloha,
CB

Jerome June 14th, 2004 02:11 PM

Hi Pamela:
Funny U should mention that U are booked on a cruise from FT. Lauderdale to Jamaica,
on RCL and U live in Atlanta. GA.
My cruise leaves on Sept 17th,2004, Long Beach, CA , 15 nights, various ports thru Panama Canal to various ports and ending in Miami, FLA. Carnival lines, Ship is EXCTASY. My seventh cruise.
I am a senior, widower, retired and a smoker. Booked as a single for the inside cabin but can change to a double.
This cruise is well worth the share money. As this cruise is for two weeks, it is a bargain because if U went for one week it would almost be basically the same.
Can explain more, My IM is jay999@dslextreme.com.
Please reply as soon as possible as all the money's are take off my charge card on July
1st, 2004.
Thank you.
Jay

Nolagurl June 25th, 2004 01:41 AM

Re: Re: BLACK FEMALE LOOKING FOR CABIN MATE 10/30/04

Hi Pam, I'm cruising out of New Orleans in 07/03 and really just writing to say that Jay's offer might not be all that bad. Smiling. Hit a Sista back if you wanna chat. Whatever your decision, it's gonna be wonderful!

JTCruisin July 7th, 2004 07:56 PM

Hi Pamela,

I'm also a Black female, 44 yrs old and a smoker as well. I am going on my first cruise on August 1st on the Pride of Aloha to Hawaii and if I really enjoy it (which I know I will) I may be interested in future cruises. I'm married but my husband refuses to go anywhere near a ship so I'm going with a fellow female co-worker this time. I'm sorry, I can't make it this time on the cruise your taking due to work.

I live in Houston, TX and we have ships sailing from here to the Caribbean as well. Maybe we can get on one of those sometime. Good luck finding a roomate and have a great time!

k.j November 26th, 2004 06:30 AM

Re: Re: BLACK FEMALE LOOKING FOR CABIN MATE 10/30/04

HI JT

k.j November 26th, 2004 06:34 AM

hello jt cruisin, drop me an enote looks like we have alot in common.