CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   ROOMATE NEEDED (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/283834-roomate-needed.html)

DEEDE June 8th, 2004 10:48 AM

ROOMATE NEEDED

i'M A SINGLE FEMALE WHO LOVES TO CRUISE BUT HAVE RAN OUT OF TRAVEL PARTNER. NEED SOME ONE ETO SHARE A BALCONY SUITE ABOARD ROYAL CARIBBEAN'S ADVENTURE OF THE SEAS ON SEPTEMBER 19, 2004. IT IS A GREAT DEAL.

Olga June 8th, 2004 04:08 PM

Re: ROOMATE NEEDED

Hi ,DEEDE
Tell me more about cruise and your age

Robert H June 10th, 2004 02:07 PM

hi my name is robert and i will be 40 in november i already have cruise plans for october but would be interested in one for 2005 i am married but not very happy and will be divorced by this time next year.i might as well be honest with women.i am looking for a nice female cruise partner
robert

littledog June 10th, 2004 05:23 PM

Hi Deede,
I am a straight male, cool, fairly intelligent, laid back, 51. I have six sisters, including a twin one, which I mention if you are at all concerned with my ability to deal...
I have never taken a cruise before and find the "singles tax" making the price prohibitive.
The timing and itinery of this cruise are attractive to me. Let me know...
littledog (dlesh@mail.com)

Chaz Bicknell June 13th, 2004 06:35 PM

I may have interest. Call me (239) 272-4442 Chaz Bicknell

mebbie. June 16th, 2004 04:54 PM

could well be interested in this trip .senior english lady .please contact me at my e. mail adress if you wis h .thank you

Bmartin June 18th, 2004 03:05 PM

I am 31 and divorced. very athletic and and i need to get away from life for a week or so. I am not looking for anythig and I don't expect it. I love to have a good time and laugh.

Bluesgirlinnola June 19th, 2004 08:30 PM

Hi Deede. Did you find a roommate? Cost? Be careful; I did this once and the guy was a total jerk. .

jsmithokc June 19th, 2004 08:34 PM

i am interested. it would be a first cruise for me.

looking for a female cabinmate ONLY.

42, non-smoker, non-drinker, looking forward to deep thought and writing poetry, shopping in port.

please provide more information on the ship and cost.

thank you!

Chantal June 21st, 2004 06:45 PM

I am interested in cruising with another single female. I love to travel. I just found out about traveling this way and want to try it. I used to travel with the daughter quite a bit but her life is getting fuller. If you are interested please give me more of the details about where and when. Thanks.

HENRY July 6th, 2004 08:25 PM

Are you still looking for a cabin mate? Please let me know.
Henry

Jersey Rog July 7th, 2004 12:31 PM

Re: Re: ROOMATE NEEDED

YEAH...BUT NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS

splash July 7th, 2004 09:51 PM

Re: Re: Re: ROOMATE NEEDED

You're right Jersey Rog....I'm female & have shared a cabin with a guy twice. Both times worked out just fine. Phoning each other a few times beforehand will give you a good idea of his personality. You can hook up with a woman who could make it the cruise from hell ! That's the chance you take crusing with a stranger. So far I have only had 2 bad experiences & both were woman. Lisa

Jersey Rog July 8th, 2004 09:35 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: ROOMATE NEEDED

Finally....a woman who's not a man basher....I work with all women and sometimes
I think I'm in the middle of the SHE-WOMEN MAN HATERS CLUB.

Thanks Splash

John Robinson July 9th, 2004 01:45 PM

Where does this cruise go to?

Sonnyd July 26th, 2004 04:54 PM

Hi, My name is Kassandra and I was just checking to see if you were still looking for someone. What are the rates and type of cabin. I'm trying to find something that's outdoor with a balcony, but am flexible, so I guess just email me all the info and we can take it from there. I am in New York, where are you? Thanks

Kassandra
sonnydesigns@yahoo.com