Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 8th, 2004, 06:02 PM
hwireman6890@yahoo.com

Default Valor Cruise

Hi Everyone

I am the group host for a group cruise starting May 8th, 2005 (Mother's Day) out of Miami Florida. As people have been signing up they have been booking single as they do not have travel companions to room with. You know how it is? Everyone says they would love to go on a cruise until it is time to actually book it. They just don't know what they are missing. Anyway, if people are interested in being roomed with like souls please let me know.

Rates are as follows:

Inside $460
Ocean $610
Balconey $760

Port and Taxes $184.95
Insurance $40 average price but depends upon age group of individual. this is a group rate for insurance

All room prices are group rate and there is no hope of lower prices since this is a brand new ship. Lowest inside price through Carnival is $599 right now.

We will be flying in to Miami the day before (7th) for a meet and greet and dinner at Bubba Gump's. Many of us are from Ohio, one from NY, NY and quite a few from Florida. Those of you from Ohio or nearby states will be able to join for a group rate on the airfare. We are looking at $185 p/p rt right now. At the present reserved rate we have 8 cabins (3 balconey, 3 ocean and 2 insides) left. If we reserve off more rooms for the group, I cannot say what that rate would be. Hopefully the same price but who knows. I am not a TA and I am not making money on this cruise, this is just a great group of people that have been lucky to have even more great people join.

Happy Cruising
Heather

We have a post under SINGLES CRUISING ALSO
Sponsored Links